No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well looks like Minnesota will be dancing. Woo!
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• I think what's even more absurd is the Big East getting 3 #1 seeds. Yes, I know the Big East is awesome, but no way do they deserve 3 #1 seeds. The only argument is if Louisville wins the tourny. If not, then there's no way they should be a #1 seed. It should be 2 Big East, UNC, and Oklahoma/TBD.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        ESPN hyping up Kansas as a possible #1 see if they win the Big 12 Tourney, are you out of your ******* mind? Granted they are up 5 right now but they have been outplayed by a mediocre Baylor team for most of the game and you think they have a shot at a #1 seed? GMAFB.
        Yeah this is not going to happen.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• God Baylor has horrible shot selection. Pretty much if they get any ounce of daylight, jack up a 3.

And Fraschilla is a tool.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Awesome shot by Collins.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• lol Kansas

Comment

• Is Baylor someone to look out for?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  Is Baylor someone to look out for?
                  They pretty much have no shot of making it.

Comment

• With Kansas losing, now all I need is 2 more wins by Iowa and Dayton winning the A12 tournament and my weekend will be great.

(Iowa winning the Big XI tourny would be orgasmic, but I'm a realist.)

Comment

• we just flat out missed open shots has nothing to do with BU's D

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        Is Baylor someone to look out for?
                        Unless they have a miracle run throughout the Big 12 tourney, they won't even make it. If they did, their streaky shooting wouldn't get them far in the tourney anyway. Today was a complete fluke.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                          With Kansas losing, now all I need is 2 more wins by Iowa and Dayton winning the A12 tournament and my weekend will be great.
                          I need Iowa to get 0 wins to have a good weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                            Couple of elimination games today. Minnesota and Northwestern (for northwestern, if Minny Loses they'll be in trouble but not eliminated), Miami-VT, San Diego St-UNLV, Kentucky needs a win or they're done, same with Kansas State, Vanderbilt, and Florida
                            Kentucky needs to win the SEC or they're done. I don't care what their name is, they have no legit shot at being an at-large. They haven't done **** this year.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                              I need Iowa to get 0 wins to have a good weekend.
                              Well, you're in luck, because Michigan apparently learned from last time that all they have to do is give Sims the ball down low and they will score 99% of the time.

Although, Tate will dominate him now :), and then get to play his final game against Illinois, who he will rape because they didn't want him.

Comment

• Now Texas needs to beat K-State and Baylor to make the finals, I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information