• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seems like a bad year to be on the bubble

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      So because of the Duquesne/Temple A-10 final who gets kicked out? Creighton? Dayton? Someone else?

Definetely Creighton.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
      Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
      I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
      LOL props to Paul

Comment

• alright, USC is giving it to UCLA tonight.If USC can pull it out, it'll put them in the bubble talks.

Comment

• USC with the win.

Comment

• It's disgusting how the Big 10 will get 8 teams in most likely. All but Michigan State will be gone in the first round or round of 32. Honestly cmon Purdue, Wisconsin, Ohio State, doesn't scare me. Just like in CFB Big 10=Overrated.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
              It's disgusting how the Big 10 will get 8 teams in most likely. All but Michigan State will be gone in the first round or round of 32. Honestly cmon Purdue, Wisconsin, Ohio State, doesn't scare me. Just like in CFB Big 10=Overrated.
              I don't think Penn STate is gonna be in so IMO they'll have 7. But its prolly the third best conference right now behind the ACC and Big East.

If we beat LSU today I think we'll at least be in the conversation for a bubble berth.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
              Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
              I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
              LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Yeah, Penn State is real close to the edge. Big Ten could only get seven teams in.

Comment

• auburn!!! oh baby, we won last 9 of 10 games and are on a high streak. definitely in the tournament i say.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by critesy View Post
                    auburn!!! oh baby, we won last 9 of 10 games and are on a high streak. definitely in the tournament i say.
                    Definitely not. The SEC is trash this year. Even a win over Tennessee won't lock it, but without it they have NO shot.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Looks like my March Madness thread got cropped. I predicted back in December that the Big Ten would get 7 teams and the SEC would get 3. That could end up being a conservative prediction.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• According to Joe Lunardi Michigan is in for sure, Minnesota is likely in, and Penn State is likely out. That would give the Big Ten seven teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          Looks like my March Madness thread got cropped. I predicted back in December that the Big Ten would get 7 teams and the SEC would get 3. That could end up being a conservative prediction.
                          It's right here:
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...hlight=niagara

Buffalo back in the MAC championship game tonight against Akron. Should be a good game to determine bad tournament team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            Looks like my March Madness thread got cropped. I predicted back in December that the Big Ten would get 7 teams and the SEC would get 3. That could end up being a conservative prediction.
                            you also had UW out. but I forgive you.
                            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• looks like the Dawgs handled LSU, and in other news FSU is staying with UNC at the moment.

Comment

• heelz go down

^^Sig From Nvot9
                                J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information