Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
    Didn't FSU play Wisconsin in a bowl game this year
    Yes and the Badgers got killed


    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

    Comment


    • Originally posted by adschofield View Post
      Who would go up against Cole Aldrich?
      I would have to think Ebanks which is a matchup that I think WVU has the advantage in.

      Comment


      • if we play man, likely wellington smith, who is only 6'7-6'8 but is long; will also throw cam thoroughman out there who is not a threat to score, but to bang around and get a few fouls called

        i could see us going to a 1-3-1 with ebanks at the point and ruoff in the back if you guys are physical

        what defense do you play? zone gives fits, but we play well against man

        cred 2 BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
          I would have to think Ebanks which is a matchup that I think WVU has the advantage in.
          Are you serious? Have you watched Kansas play? I like Ebanks and all, but Cole has about 4 inches and 50 lbs on Ebanks.



          sig by BoneKrusher

          Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
            if we play man, likely wellington smith, who is only 6'7-6'8 but is long; will also throw cam thoroughman out there who is not a threat to score, but to bang around and get a few fouls called

            i could see us going to a 1-3-1 with ebanks at the point and ruoff in the back if you guys are physical

            what defense do you play? zone gives fits, but we play well against man
            Man to Man Defense



            sig by BoneKrusher

            Originally posted by BuckNaked
            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
              Yes and the Badgers got killed
              any BC fans here, I don't know anything about that team other than Rice, and I wanna know how'd they match-up with the Trojans.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                Yes and the Badgers got killed
                Which will be the result of the tournament game too.

                Comment


                • I hate that Wake is on the same half as Louisville. I don't like anyone out of the bottom half of the midwest, and can't decide between those two for the top half.

                  Comment


                  • Sanders is a guy who is inconsistent but has played well and reggie jackson is a great scorer, tripani can hit the 3 ball, they beat us in carolina so they can be dangerous
                    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                    Coples is that dude.
                    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                    Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                      Sanders is a guy who is inconsistent but has played well and reggie jackson is a great scorer, tripani can hit the 3 ball, they beat us in carolina so they can be dangerous
                      you talkin bout BC?

                      Comment


                      • I think Maryland can defiantly run with Cal. Both teams don't have any real height.

                        If they win, they should square up against Memphis which would be an interesting game.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                          you talkin bout BC?
                          yeah they are a streaky team but Rice can make everyone else look better with his decision making down the stretch
                          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                          Coples is that dude.
                          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                          Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                            Are you serious? Have you watched Kansas play? I like Ebanks and all, but Cole has about 4 inches and 50 lbs on Ebanks.
                            ebanks plays the 4, and does bring the ball up the court sometimes if we go 1-3-1 (our pg sits)

                            but, i think huggs will try to get ebanks away from their bigs so he can create his own shot

                            cred 2 BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • Marquette or Missouri?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
                                Marquette or Missouri?
                                Without James, Missouri sadly.


                                RIP TheManInBlack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information