No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the ncaa.com video thing not working for anyone else?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      Is the ncaa.com video thing not working for anyone else?
      I have all the games on 3 different CBS channels right now... usually there's so many people trying to get on it that that it takes a while to load.

and nice 3 at the buzzer by Butler.

Comment

• Northridge is giving it to Memphis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigburt63 View Post
          He's saving my national champion right now...

knock on wood
          Same here man, same here.

Comment

• I feel more assured about picking maryland against memphis

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
            Originally posted by Job
            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• My bracket is crazy I got USC vs MIZZ and DUKE vs UNC in the final four.

You guys think there is any chance that happens?
              INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                Same here man, same here.
                I'm just hoping for a 2nd half explosion by memphis... they clearly started out looking past CSUN ....i bet/hope they come out fired up in the 2nd half
                Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                  I feel more assured about picking maryland against memphis
                  I have that too if that helps. I never understood why Memphis kept getting picked to go to the Final Four.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by IndyColtScout View Post
                    My bracket is crazy I got USC vs MIZZ and DUKE vs UNC in the final four.

You guys think there is any chance that happens?
                    I don't think there's any way Missouri makes it past any number of Memphis, UConn, Washington, Purdue, etc. They're way too inconsistent. And USC... no.

I don't know if the Memphis/CSN announcers could be any more annoying. They talk like CSN is winning.

Comment

• I hope Memphis comes out stronger in the second half. I love upsets, but if Memphis loses, my bracket is pretty much screwed.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        I hope Memphis comes out stronger in the second half. I love upsets, but if Memphis loses, my bracket is pretty much screwed.
                        As is mine, as is mine. I remembered I have them in the championship.

Anyway, look for things to change when Memphis comes out in the second half. Coach Cal knows what he's doing and their stars will be back on the court.

Comment

• well at half, my national champion is only up 3 to a #15 seed, butler is within striking distance down 6, and BYU is killin me here

Comment

• Coach Calhoun will not be coaching today.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                              I don't think there's any way Missouri makes it past any number of Memphis, UConn, Washington, Purdue, etc. They're way too inconsistent. And USC... no.

I don't know if the Memphis/CSN announcers could be any more annoying. They talk like CSN is winning.
                              What, sorry memphis is not that good (I don't even have to bring up this game right now). As for USC, it's possible, as long as teams get cold from outside USC will have a good chance. DeMar Derozen is killing and we have a legit big man. Only thing I really don't like about USC is Depth (and sometimes lack of outside production).

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                                What, sorry memphis is not that good (I don't even have to bring up this game right now). As for USC, it's possible, as long as teams get cold from outside USC will have a good chance. DeMar Derozen is killing and we have a legit big man. Only thing I really don't like about USC is Depth (and sometimes lack of outside production).
                                Watch out for BC in the first round. If Rice is on, he can take the game over. They did beat UNC (on the road) and Duke this year, although they are very inconsistent.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information