Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
    Am I the only one who picked UCLA over VCU? I think Collison can lock Maynor down...
    I have UCLA in the Final Four.


    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

    Comment


    • WTF is Minnesota's shooting % from 3ft and in? I think they have 10 airballs from inside of 3 feet.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jnew76 View Post
        WTF is Minnesota's shooting % from 3ft and in? I think they have 10 airballs from inside of 3 feet.

        To everyone that picked Minnesota, I hate to say I told you so but...

        Comment


        • C'mon go ZAGS!!!!

          Comment


          • I picked Texas for the AJ Abrams factor and I picked Michigan for the 3s. I feel smart.

            sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • Originally posted by etk View Post
              I picked Texas for the AJ Abrams factor and I picked Michigan for the 3s. I feel smart.
              I feel like punching you in the face :) I hate A.J. Abrams

              Comment


              • Originally posted by etk View Post
                I picked Texas for the AJ Abrams factor and I picked Michigan for the 3s. I feel smart.
                same here.

                Comment


                • I picked Texas because I knew they were better than Minnesota.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                    I feel like punching you in the face :) I hate A.J. Abrams
                    My tourney picks are the last reason for you to want to punch me in the face, Gator fan.

                    Brodeur: Not all of us know enough about teams to say that much.

                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • If I broke Damian Johnson's shooting arm do you think he would stop shooting threes?

                      Comment


                      • U-M is playing too laid back. We need to finish them.

                        Comment


                        • Holy **** Dexter Pittman is a man.

                          *Sigh* At least I still have my Bison.

                          Comment


                          • Hey... Akron. Go **** yourselves. And stop shooting 7/12 from three. Bad things will happen if you don't finish 7/30 from three. Baaaad things.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by etk View Post
                              Brodeur: Not all of us know enough about teams to say that much.
                              I just felt like being a dick or myself, whichever way you look at it. And Michigan needs to stop these shenanigans.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Yesss Villanova I knew you could do it.

                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information