Clear All

• Damn, it feels good to be a Badger.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
      Damn, it feels good to be a Badger.
      YEAH! On Wisconsin!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• I don't know why I went away from Arizona. I usually root for them and had a good feeling. Pretty sure I only had the 1, 2, and Dayton right in that region :( But I'm glad Siena won.

Comment

• I was 29/32 in the opening round of my bracket. Wake Forest hurts though, because I had them in the Sweet 16.

Comment

• I've only lost one Sweet 16 team, FSU.

Comment

• I was so very wrong this year. I usually do pretty good at my brackets too.

-Wrong on Wake Forest vs. Cleveland State
              -Wrong on West Virginia vs. Dayton
              -Wrong on Ohio State vs. Siena
              -Wrong on Cal vs. Maryland
              -Wrong on BYU vs. Texas A&M
              -Wrong on Minnesota vs. Texas
              -Wrong on Western Kentucky vs. Illinois
              -Wrong on Clemson vs. Michigan
              -Wrong on LSU vs. Butler
              -VERY Wrong on Oklahoma vs. Morgan State

So, 24/34. Not so hot. On the plus side I only lost one Sweet 16 team (West Virginia) and I got 24 points with my conference rules by winning Arizona vs. Utah and Wisconsin vs. Florida State. I really need UCLA to make a run or I'm pretty much sunk.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I'm pretty pissed off after thinking about what could have been with Wake.

Usually every year I narrow it down to one crazy upset that I want to pick, and I choose from 3 or 4 games. Last year it was Davidson, this year it came down to Portland State vs Xavier and Cleveland State vs Wake. I flipped a coin and it came up with PSt. over Xavier. FML

Comment

• Ugh. I wanted to pick Cleveland St. but I couldn't see having a 12 vs. 13 in the 2nd round.

Comment

• So much for Memphis being overrated. They're smoking a red-hot ACC team.

Comment

• Memphis is kicking some a$$ right now

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Every player on Memphis is hot right now, no way Maryland even keeps this close. I've always said Memphis is a top 3 team in the Nation when Tyreke Evans doesn't try to play one man ball. Guys like Mack this year have really struggled as when they had Derrick Rose everyone got in rhythm, but sometimes Evans would single handedly hog the ball and ignore his teammates which affected the entire team negatively. Evans has been much better of late and if he can play calm like this and pick his spots this Memphis squad is big enough, strong enough, and athletic enough to make the final 4 and who knows how much further. It's apparent right now how undermatched Maryland is. I mean they are completely undermanned and probably the least talented team in the ACC top from bottom. Aside from Vasquez and Eric Hayes they are a bunch of unskilled guards playing down low. I mean their one big guy Dave Neal??? C'mon. The guy is a hard worker but if it weren't for an absurd lack of depth no way should that guy be a starter on a D1 team let alone an ACC team.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Why did I buy into all of NFLDC's "Memphis is overrated" talk? After losing a final four team yesterday (Wake) I'm going to lose an elite eight team today (Maryland).

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                            Why did I buy into all of NFLDC's "Memphis is overrated" talk? After losing a final four team yesterday (Wake) I'm going to lose an elite eight team today (Maryland).
                            Why on earth did you have Wake going any farther than the 16? Their best wins came at home and they played awful toward the end of the season. I could understand past the winner of the 5/12, but past Louisville and Mich. St or Kansas? No.

Also, if Roburt Sallie can give double digit points off of the bench and Memphis plays their usual defense, they can easily make it out of this bracket.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                              Why on earth did you have Wake going any farther than the 16? Their best wins came at home and they played awful toward the end of the season. I could understand past the winner of the 5/12, but past Louisville and Mich. St or Kansas? No.
                              Some of us overestimated the coaching abilities of Dino Gaudio. And by some of us I mean me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                                Mainly because I wanted one non-#1 or #2 seed in the final four. And I didn't plan on Jeff Teague forgetting his team was in the tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information