No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The amount of calls Duke gets is disgusting. The refs have spoon fed them the game.

Comment

• omg so many chances being passed up.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
        The amount of calls Duke gets is disgusting. The refs have spoon fed them the game.
        Texas has had a million opportunities in the last minute alone and can't do ****.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
          WKU got so excited they forgot to play defense...
          reminded me of the wvu-texas sweet 16 game few years ago

wvu behind all game; cuts it to 3 and pittsnogle hits a 3 to tie it with like 5 sec to go

texas inbounds it and they shoot a 3 and it goes in

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Damnit!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course Gary Johnson had to lose the game for Texas. The guy sucks forreal. Shoots too much and isn't really strong inside. The only reason he plays is because he has a striking resemblance to Al Horford.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Texas has had a million opportunities in the last minute alone and can't do ****.

Bingo. Texas ****** themselves over, along with my bracket and I in the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                You are right. Regardless of the refs Texas would have lost but for a second it looked like they had a shot and the refs were ******* them over which is why I was upset. That last minute was pretty horrible to watch. They had so many chances to win/send it to OT.

Comment

• Well Nova should crap all over Duke. Nova can shoot just as good as Duke but they are all bigger, faster, stronger, more athletic. Also Cunningham will own Lance Thomas. Duke won't play Zubek either next game as Cunningham will just pick him apart from the outside if Zubek is on him. Nova has so many bodies they can rotate on Gerald Henderson.

Comment

• I think Nova-Duke is going to be a really interesting matchup. At the end of day if Duke's knocking down their threes they should win though. They should definitely be able to get their looks, huge weakness of our D IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                      Well Nova should crap all over Duke. Nova can shoot just as good as Duke but they are all bigger, faster, stronger, more athletic. Also Cunningham will own Lance Thomas. Duke won't play Zubek either next game as Cunningham will just pick him apart from the outside if Zubek is on him. Nova has so many bodies they can rotate on Gerald Henderson.
                      Lol maybe I'm just being pessimistic. Still think the three can keep Duke in the game. Our athleticism should help though. I'm going to miss this team whenever it's all said and done, especially D.A. and Cunningham. Right on about the bodies to rotate on Henderson, hopefully we can contain him. Would be nice if Scottie had a good game, but at least he's not trying to win them on his own because that'd just lose us the games.

Comment

• Scottie is definitely lacking so much confidence. He is hesitant on all his passes and isn't even playing with that scoring killer instinct he did even from his first day as a Freshman. Fisher is definitely carrying Scottie right now but he needs to step it up because if Scottie gets back on track this Nova team can be right there at the end with anyone in the country. Stokes needs to continue to stroke it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                          Scottie is definitely lacking so much confidence. He is hesitant on all his passes and isn't even playing with that scoring killer instinct he did even from his first day as a Freshman. Fisher is definitely carrying Scottie right now but he needs to step it up because if Scottie gets back on track this Nova team can be right there at the end with anyone in the country. Stokes needs to continue to stroke it.
                          The beautiful thing about this team is the overall contributions on the offensive end. Reggie can knock it down if left open from behind the arc, but he's looked fantastic on dribble drives recently and that's really more his game. Shane can knock down shots as well, and has looked fantastic in the post. Dante's obviously been playing great ball and his elbow J and quickness make him a big matchup problem for lots of teams, Stokes can really shoot it (though he doesn't do much else), and Fisher is great at breaking down the D and getting into the lane plus he can knock down threes as well, and Scottie is the wild card. If he goes off, he's the one guy that can singlehandedly carry this team. I think the Georgetown game shook him up a little, hasn't quite been the same since though he was solid against Marquette. Tone also has a lot of skill in the post and is a great athlete along with a pretty good passer but he's got no confidence right now, fouls a lot and travels a lot too. Can't believe I almost forgot D.A., who can also knock down threes and get some things done inside. Whenever we need a big play, it seems like he makes it. The overall hustle, hitting the offensive glass and getting after it on the defensive end, kind of like D.A. diving to knock out the ball when we're up 20, is what this team is all about and a big reason they're able to have success against better overall teams.

Comment

• I don't know why I thought Washington would beat Purdue. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              I don't know why I thought Washington would beat Purdue. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
                              Maybe because they almost did? They had a chance to at least send it into overtime in the end. Wrong, but not stupid.

Comment

• **** my bracket....I give up.

Atleast now I can watch the games and not stress out about who's gonna win (unless it's the trojans).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information