• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
    You cheated. He was on Sportscenter.

Quiet you. I actually just found it in Sports Illustrated

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      Is Jodie Meeks any kind of an NBA prospect?
      He just got his dunk blocked by a Korver.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
        He just got his dunk blocked by a Korver.
        He's also one of the best shooters in the NCAA

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
          He's also one of the best shooters in the NCAA
          Is that why he is being held in check by an 'inferior', mid-major team?

Comment

Is that why he is being held in check by an 'inferior', mid-major team?
            inferior? creighton is a better team and more tourney worthy team than kentucky

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
              inferior? creighton is a better team and more tourney worthy team than kentucky
              Yes, i had quotes there for a reason. I must have spent too much time reading Kentucky boards because they were all acting like anything less than a double digit victory would be the worst loss in kentucky basketball history.

Comment

Yes, i had quotes there for a reason. I must have spent too much time reading Kentucky boards because they were all acting like anything less than a double digit victory would be the worst loss in kentucky basketball history.
                sorry, my misunderstanding of what you were trying to get across with your initial post

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Sorry Turtlepower, but I was asked by TT to remind you of your sig bet that ASU would make it farther than Duke in the tourney. :)

Comment

• http://www.syracuse.com/poliquin/ind...u_to_know.html

Flynn is coming back. Syracuse is going to be absolutely dirty next season. Should be a pre-season top 5, assuming nobody declares early for the draft. Only scholarship player we are losing is Onganet and we have Wesley Johnson (transfer), Scoop Jardine (medical redshirt), DaShonte Riley and Brandon Triche coming in. Boheim has insinuated that Wes Johnson could be our best player next season. Right now we are one scholarship over the limit, maybe Sean Williams will transfer (hopefully).

Comment

• Stephen Curry is nasty. What he does with minimal talent around him is pretty remarkable considering he's keyed on every game. Guy has ridiculous range and makes some incredible shots. Call him a chucker or whatever you want, he's pretty incredible.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                        Stephen Curry is nasty. What he does with minimal talent around him is pretty remarkable considering he's keyed on every game. Guy has ridiculous range and makes some incredible shots. Call him a chucker or whatever you want, he's pretty incredible.

Patty Mills is getting the best of him right now, although he does probably have more talent around him. I do like Lovedale though.

Comment

• Lovedale is straight, he's a good rebounder and defender but he has no post game and cannot step out and shoot it.

Patty Mills has a decent team around him, they were at least competitive when he went out, Davidson would've been terrible had Curry missed any time.

I still love Patty Mills though yes, he's magic when he has the ball.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Holy crap people actually watched the UK game haha. I'll admit, this is actually kind of fun.

Lame we have to go straight to Notre Dame for a game Wednesday night, even more lame that it's at 7 so I'll be at work.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                              Holy crap people actually watched the UK game haha. I'll admit, this is actually kind of fun.

Lame we have to go straight to Notre Dame for a game Wednesday night, even more lame that it's at 7 so I'll be at work.
                              even more lame that you're kentucky and ur in the NIT

^^Sig From Nvot9
                              J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

• Originally posted by throwback54milkman View Post
                                even more lame that you're kentucky and ur in the NIT
                                Thanks. I was so super thrilled that we were in the NIT this year, your insight was really riveting and now I realize how awful it is to be in the NIT. Clown.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information