No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nova looked very good tonight. Im very confident about me picking them to make the final four :D

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
    Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
    I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
    LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Well, I'm in first place, but one of my Final 4 teams (Memphis) is history.

Comment

• I picked Mizzou in a Sweet 16 Tourney to make it to the FF4. Nova. Mizzou, 'Ville and Ok. They just are so tough, I love their style of play.
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• I'm going to have to root for Mizzou to make the Final 4, since none of my nearest competitors have them there either.

I can't believe I'm doing well this year, usually my brackets get destroyed after 2 rounds.
          Last edited by MaxV; 03-27-2009, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Alabama is waiting on Anthony Grant, if he doesn't sign there today then I think it's almost assured that Billy Donovan is coming to Kentucky.

Alabama should go after Mike Anderson. Has roots in the area and it's EASY to recruit in 'Bama, especially the athletic guys for Anderson's style of play.

I'm looking forward to the MSU-Kansas and Cuse-OU games tonight, should be good ones.

Comment

• Go Cards!!!!

Comment

• Billy Gillispie out as Kentucky Head Coach.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4021232

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                  Billy Gillispie out as Kentucky Head Coach.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4021232
                  Yea, no suprise there. A lot of people seen this coming.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm the next head basketball coach at Kentucky
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                      I'm the next head basketball coach at Kentucky
                      Good Luck at that job

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Travis Ford to KY. Book it. Dude is a beast!
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                          Travis Ford to KY. Book it. Dude is a beast!
                          sounds to me like they're putting all their eggs into the Donovan basket

Comment

• I love the false prestige that comes with the Kentucky job. Billy Donovan is in a much better situation right now, especially when Patterson declares for the draft. That job right now is the equivalent of the Notre Dame job in football, the coach is set up to fail from the beginning.

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

• I dont see Dunny going to KY.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                Again I ask, why are Kentucky fans so sure (after being so sure and so wrong less than two years ago) that Donovan is going to take the job? What has drastically changed about the situation to change his mind?
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                                Two years ago several have said he had reached an agreement to come here but bailed to go for the NBA. Many in the know have all agreed to the fact that there was a deal for him to come here which he backed out on. As he showed with Orlando, he has the ability to back out of a decision. Not to mention he's grown to be upset with the fans lack of interest lately.
                                How's that working out for ya?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information