Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's official.Payne to MSU

Comment

• I might buy season tickets to George Mason basketball this year just because its close and cheap. I'd get to see Chris Wright and Dayton as well as Larry Sanders and VCU

Comment

• Terrico White is nasty. I can't believe how much he slipped under the radar. Even last season he was under the radar. He was even forced to play PG which he won't have to do this year.

Nice article by Mike DeCourcy on the preseason rankings, easily one of my favorite college basketball writers.
        http://www.sportingnews.com/college-...t-debate-begin

Comment

• Kevin Ware to Tennessee. 2011 5 star.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Kyle Singler as a first team All-American makes me cry.

Also, Luke Harangody looks like he has Down Syndrome

Comment

• It makes me cry tears of joy!!

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
              2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• hmmmmm college hoops...go girlz team and...

at least I'll see maybe future Nets in Monroe, Robinson and Dyson up close
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• KU begins tommorow...WOOO :)

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                    KU begins tommorow...WOOO :)
                    check that...TONIGHT!!!!

Comment

• Hey Jeff Goodman....Xavier Henry wants me to tell you to SUCK IT!!!!

Comment

• So Syracuse lost to a D2 team tonight in an exhibition game. That can't be good

Comment

• lol I got on here to post that. Just a fluke but always embarassing.

UK looked so-so in their first exhibition but it was without John Wall and they weren't running what I would think to be a normal game plan.

I will be at the 2nd exhibition game Friday night, got some SWEET lowers... Cannot freaking wait.

Comment

• once the frosh at KU gel into Self's system they will be scary.X has the smoothest looking shot I can remember in awhile seeing at KU

Comment

• Penn State is having a huge visit this weekend. The players who are visiting are:

2010 SG Taran Blue- 3* commited to Penn State. Brother of Talor Battle
                              2011 PG Trey Burke- 2* commited to Penn State
                              2011 C Rakeem Christmas- 5* on Scout. Doubt he comes, but Penn State does have a need for a C
                              2011 C Malcolm Gilbert- 4* on Scout. Look above
                              2011 C/PF Desmon Hubbard- 4* on Scout. Look above
                              2012 PF Savon Goodman- 1* on Scout. Probably hasn't been evaluated yet.
                              2012 F Amile Jefferson- 5* on Scout. Same as what I said above.

They are all visiting for the Ohio State-Penn State game and it is great that top prospects would consider Penn State. I do believe Penn State is an up and coming team in the Big 10 and hopefully can land some of these kids.

Comment

• Royce White was suspended for the first two games by Tubby Smith for shoplifting. The kid is super talented but he needs to keep himself out of trouble, he had character concerns coming in.

Overall I'm pretty pumped for this season. We return everyone worthwhile from an NCAA tournament team last year and add some nice pieces in White and Trevor Mbakwe (assuming he can play), and we're ridiculously deep. As of now we don't have a real star but we can go 10-12 deep without losing a lot, and someone like White has the skills to develop into that go to guy.

The Big 10 is going to be sick this year, so I'm not expecting to win it or anything, Michigan State or Purdue are probably going to take it, but I would be more than happy with a top 5 finish which I think we're more than capable of.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information