No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait for the Ohio State/North Carolina game tonight. Should be a great game but I see North Carolina pulling it out as long as they can stop Turner from going completely crazy, other than him and Buford the Buckeyes don't have a whole lot else. I hate Jon Diebler.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      I can't wait for the Ohio State/North Carolina game tonight. Should be a great game but I see North Carolina pulling it out as long as they can stop Turner from going completely crazy, other than him and Buford the Buckeyes don't have a whole lot else. I hate Jon Diebler.
      David Lighty is good

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        David Lighty is good
        Solid defender and all around player but I was talking more in terms of scoring threats. He'll give you a solid 10 a game but you don't really have to gameplan to stop him.

Comment

• Lighty is a stud when he's healthy.

I'm sure the UK fans heard this but after John Wall hit the game winning shot against Miami(OH) his response to one of the reporters questions was "that's what they pay me to do."

I really don't think he was referring to the fact that they actually pay him because that would be pretty dumb but I just thought it was an interesting comment. Oh and there's no doubt in my mind that Calipari, being the sleaze ball he is, paid Wall to go to UK.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Solid defender and all around player but I was talking more in terms of scoring threats. He'll give you a solid 10 a game but you don't really have to gameplan to stop him.
            Lighty is a pretty damn good offensive player.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Lighty hasn't even averaged double digits for his career. I don't think that can be considered "damn good."

Comment

• Come on George Mason!

Comment

• Holy **** they're beating Nova?

REALLY wish I had ESPNU.

Comment

• I've seen David Light play for about two years now and I only call him a solid player. He's a solid offensive threat from anywhere on the floor, whether it is around the perimeter or driving inside.

His defense is sketchy though...he's definitely more offensive minded but so far this season, it has improved. I don't know if it's the fact that he realizes that he isn't the Buckeye's main offensive threat now that Evan Turner has emerged but it seems he is more determined to actually play defense (which is literally half the battle).

As much as I would like to see Ohio State win this game, I just think UNC is too deep. Larry Drew should have his way throughout this game.

Don't sleep on the Buckeye's bench however. I said it at the beginning of the season, the Buckeye's bench is better than people perceive. They don't have a player who can come off the bench and record 12/8 but they have two or three guys who can record 8/5.

UNC by 10

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Holy **** they're beating Nova?

REALLY wish I had ESPNU.
                      Up 2 with a minute left

Comment

• Oh and if it goes to OT Nova will be screwed. Already have 3 guys fouled out

Comment

• Corey Fisher being 1-14 probably hasn't helped them. Damn.

Comment

• I live 15 minutes from George Mason and have tickets to see them play Dayton next month. Might be a matchup between two ranked teams now!

Comment

• This is great news for UCONN!

GMU just clinched their bid for the NCAA tournament, :D

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Too many missed free throws for both teams down the stretch

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information