No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty sure Trevon Hughes invented the game of basketball.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      The Gophers are just sickening. We didn't lose anyone, and somehow we're worse than last year. Hopefully when Mbawke comes back and if White comes they can give us a spark.
      Let me guess, solid defense with a stand around and do nothing for 25 seconds then jack up a bad shot offense?

Knight is an awesome analyst, I love when he does games. When ESPN hired him I thought it was awful but he gives a lot of insight.

Comment

• Absolutely hate Bo Ryan. He looks like he hates life and everything about it. Plus he whines worse than Jim Calhoun at fouls.

and lawl at Duke complaining about the no call after Singler took a horrible shot.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
          Let me guess, solid defense with a stand around and do nothing for 25 seconds then jack up a bad shot offense?
          I didn't see tonight's game, but overall this pretty much nails it.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
            Absolutely hate Bo Ryan. He looks like he hates life and everything about it. Plus he whines worse than Jim Calhoun at fouls.

and lawl at Duke complaining about the no call after Singler took a horrible shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
              Knight is an awesome analyst, I love when he does games. When ESPN hired him I thought it was awful but he gives a lot of insight.
              Bob Knight is my fav CBB Analyst.hr's not shout every 1.5 seconds like Vitale

Comment

• great win for the Badgers

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Had a feeling Duke would lose this. Should be another interesting season.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                  2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                  2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                    Absolutely hate Bo Ryan. He looks like he hates life and everything about it. Plus he whines worse than Jim Calhoun at fouls.

Bo Ryan > You

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Wooo first ever Big XI win of the challenge!!!

Good work everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                        I'm pretty sure Trevon Hughes invented the game of basketball.
                        Trevon Hughes is the sickness. He's such a baller. A little out of control at times but when he's on, he's ******* amazing. One of the most underrated players in the Big 10.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                          Biggest comeback in Illini history. Biggest comeback in Big 10/ACC Challenge history.

:D
                          Man im so pissed I missed this, night class sucks lol. I think its on espn 360 though so I can watch the replay. Its nice to see that both Paul and Richardson bounced back from a couple poor games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Acula View Post
                            Man im so pissed I missed this, night class sucks lol. I think its on espn 360 though so I can watch the replay. Its nice to see that both Paul and Richardson bounced back from a couple poor games.
                            Another Illini fan? Hell yes. I need someone to talk with on here haha.

BP and DJ have sick potential, but they're going to make freshman mistakes. McCamey is still the key to our season though. When he plays well, we are pretty damn good.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              Another Illini fan? Hell yes. I need someone to talk with on here haha.

BP and DJ have sick potential, but they're going to make freshman mistakes. McCamey is still the key to our season though. When he plays well, we are pretty damn good.
                              Yeah I agree totally with what you say, McCamey has some serious potential he is a pretty hot and cold shooter, but for the most part he is a great distributer and will rack up the assists this year now that he has guys like Paul and Richardson to dish the ball to. I can't lie though I cannot wait for next year when Head, Leonard and Richmond step onto campus, especially Richmond, he is ridiculous I know he put up like 31 pts 26 rebs and like 5 blocks in a game a week ago. Next years team should be sick.

Comment

• Rejoice Big Ten Fans! This will probably be as good as it gets!
                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information