College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
    Almost losing to Miami (OH) at home is a *****, ain't it?
    Seriously, it was the 2nd game of the year... Get over it.

Comment

Almost losing to Miami (OH) at home is a *****, ain't it?
      we almost lost to Memphis to be fair

Comment

• I also would like to thank Coach Cal for leaving Memphis and allowing us to get Xavier Henry...dude's been nothing short of beastly

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
          Seriously, it was the 2nd game of the year... Get over it.
          I'll get over it when he stops pouting about being the #3 team in the nation...Oh god, what disrespect.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

I'll get over it when he stops pouting about being the #3 team in the nation...Oh god, what disrespect.

WTF am I pouting about? I'm not a Kentucky fan in the least bit. But they have a better resume than Kansas and it isn't even remotely arguable. They've beaten Uconn and UNC and you've beaten an ok Memphis team and one of the worst UCLA teams ever. What is the argument for Kansas other than they were ranked number 1 in the preseason polls?
            Last edited by yo123; 12-15-2009, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• We were #1 in the preseason polls because we have the most talent of any team in the nation and we haven't lost a game. Why should we be dropped from the #1 spot?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                WTF am I pouting about? I'm not a Kentucky fan in the least bit. But they have a better resume than Kansas and it isn't even remotely arguable. They've beaten Uconn and UNC and you've beaten an ok Memphis team and one of the worst UCLA teams ever. What is the argument for Kansas other than they were ranked number 1 in the preseason polls?
                how was Self supposed to know back when the schedule was made 1-2 YEARS AGO that UCLA would be this bad?you can't punish a team for playing teams when they do.it works that way so there is no real good reason you're giving as to why KU should drop

Comment

We were #1 in the preseason polls because we have the most talent of any team in the nation and we haven't lost a game. Why should we be dropped from the #1 spot?
                  That's what I'm saying. The preseason polls should be gone.

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  how was Self supposed to know back when the schedule was made 1-2 YEARS AGO that UCLA would be this bad?you can't punish a team for playing teams when they do.it works that way so there is no real good reason you're giving as to why KU should drop
                  It's not Self's fault or Kansas' fault. But that's the way it worked out and they haven't proven to be any better than Kentucky.

Comment

• Luckily, this isn't college football, so it really doesn't matter. We can settle it on the court. But honestly, I think if you watched all KU games and all the UK games, you'd be hard pressed to say that UK has played better than KU.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I know its a shoddy opponent, but man is Scheyer looking good tonight.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        Rock Chalk cakewalk

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• UNC vs. Texas Saturday will be a good one, I'm glad UK doesn't play till 4.

UNC has quite the schedule this year. Ohio State, Michigan State, Kentucky, Texas and Syracuse. Toughest OOC in the country.

Comment

• My future Alma Mater just took the ass reaming of a life time against Texas. Lost by 62, lol.

Comment

• Brandon Knight down to UK, UF, UConn & KU

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                              2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Blake Hoffarber 8 for 10 from three land last night. .483% for the year. Love that crazy white boy.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information