No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd actually rather he didn't. My main beef with Bruce is that he subs way too much. It'd be nice for us to be shorthanded for a game or two so maybe we can get some rhythm and continuity going.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Chism really showed a lot of leadership tonight... I was impressed.

Cornell giving Kansas a run, Cornell has a really solid team this year.

Comment

• Thank GOD for Sherron Collins...we lose by 20 if he does'nt go off

Comment

• Yikes, Kansas got some friendly calls down the stretch but you'll have that. I wouldn't complain if UK got the same ones.

I would hope after this Texas can start getting a healthier share of the #1 votes.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
            Yikes, Kansas got some friendly calls down the stretch but you'll have that. I wouldn't complain if UK got the same ones.

I would hope after this Texas can start getting a healthier share of the #1 votes.
            probably will.and Cornell got away with a obvious travel in the 1st half.KU missed a whole bunch of easy shots.Cornell is damn good I underestimated them and I think KU did as well

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
              Yikes, Kansas got some friendly calls down the stretch but you'll have that. I wouldn't complain if UK got the same ones.

Oh ********, I saw one questionable call down the stretch and that was Taylor's over the back in the final seconds of the game.

I think a 5 point win against Cornell is just as scary if not scarier than Texas' 6 point over Texas A&M Corpus-Christi

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• btw...Sherron Collins > You

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  btw...Sherron Collins > You
                  He was absolutely unstoppable. We get blown out without him.

Sherron Collins: 32 points
                  Rest of the Team: 39 points

We got outplayed for 35 minutes. It was seriously the worst performance by a Kansas team since early last season. We played like crap. Probably got caught looking ahead, but there's no excuses. No reason to fret though. Just one of those games.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                    He was absolutely unstoppable. We get blown out without him.

Sherron Collins: 32 points
                    Rest of the Team: 39 points

We got outplayed for 35 minutes. It was seriously the worst performance by a Kansas team since early last season. We played like crap. Probably got caught looking ahead, but there's no excuses. No reason to fret though. Just one of those games.
                    a lot of it was KU but Cornell played a part too.gotta admit I thought we'd win by 20 easily but I was wrong.Randy Whittman's kid is a baller

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                      a lot of it was KU but Cornell played a part too.gotta admit I thought we'd win by 20 easily but I was wrong.Randy Whittman's kid is a baller
                      Oh for sure, Cornell is a legit team. They'll make some noise in March. Their offense was so crisp in the first half. And that play were Foote screened for Wittman and then rolled to the basket was almost unstoppable.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• While I'm obviously surprised Cornell was in the game that long, I figured it would be a 10 point type game.

And I remembered the Texas win too... Really just isn't a dominant team this year. I'm kind of disappointed overall in basketball but I guess it's really still early in the season. With as bad as the SEC is (especially with UT's suspensions), UK won't have very many challenges left.

I do think unlike last year that the mid-major teams will do a lot more damage in the tournament.

Oregon State loses by 51 to Seattle...

Comment

• MVC>Pac 10...Just saying...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                            MVC>Pac 10...Just saying...
                            Missouri Valley pride! Northern Iowa, Wichita State, and Illinois State all are looking pretty good. However, it'll probably be Northern Iowa and one of the other two to get into the NCAA's.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                              Missouri Valley pride! Northern Iowa, Wichita State, and Illinois State all are looking pretty good. However, it'll probably be Northern Iowa and one of the other two to get into the NCAA's.
                              No love for Missouri State?
                              Last edited by adschofield; 01-06-2010, 10:12 PM.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Mountain West definitely >>>>> Pac 10. Granted, it's almost with the SEC if not for UK finally being good again.

A lot of mid-majors have better top halves than the Pac 10 but the bottom half of most the mid-major schools are just awful. Granted Oregon State is pretty awful.

I couldn't believe Northern Iowa rocked Southern Illinois at their place... I thought that would be a close one. Yes, I watch all kinds of random college basketball games lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information