• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by MaxV
    Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by TitleTown088
    Whoot, go Illini. God damn, if we could make free throws, this wouldn't have been a game. Yeesh.
    Now all you gotta do is beat some good teams.
    Um we already beat Indiana and Michigan State, both top 25 teams this season my friend. If we can go 6-2 or 7-1 the rest of the way, we'll get into the tourney, but that's a big "if" unless we can start making some free throws. We were about 14 of 30 from the FT line last night. Hell, give me 70% and we win this game by about 20 points.

Btw, I've been hearing that Clemson got jewed when they played you guys, what happened? I heard something about the clock. :?
    Well there is also a B10 tournament. If you guys go deep in it, you should be in.

I believe that you guys should get in.
    IMO we have to get to the Semi's in the B10 tourney even if we win out in the Big 10. Right now I think we're on the fence.

Idk, this year has just been a disaster with everything that's happened. Injuries, suspensions, and just flat out bad luck. I mean one of the Purdue guys threw up about 3 30 foot shots with the shot clock winding down and made every one of them. And when I say "threw up," I meaned he just heaved them towards the hoop.
    I hate to tell you this, but you might want to root for IU and MSU.

If those 2 continue to win and raise their rankings, your chances will increase.

Comment

• where's Patrick Patterson going to commit?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Whoot, go Illini. God damn, if we could make free throws, this wouldn't have been a game. Yeesh.
        Um we already beat Indiana and Michigan State, both top 25 teams this season my friend. If we can go 6-2 or 7-1 the rest of the way, we'll get into the tourney, but that's a big "if" unless we can start making some free throws. We were about 14 of 30 from the FT line last night. Hell, give me 70% and we win this game by about 20 points.

Btw, I've been hearing that Clemson got jewed when they played you guys, what happened? I heard something about the clock. :?
        jewed??? i think the english lexicon has many other terms that are not offensible. maybe you should use one of them.[/b]

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney

jewed??? i think the english lexicon has many other terms that are not offensible. maybe you should use one of them.[/b]
          Ok dude relax man. I meant no harm to the Jewish community. I have a lot of friends who are jewish and they even use this word. So just relax about it.

Btw titletown; beating MSU and IU are quality wins my friend. IU was in the top 25 though; so your argument is void here. Being in the top 25 is being in the top 25. And Michigan State just about beat Ohio State in Columbus.

Um and about "haging with the big boys." We've already done that, sorry buddy. See the Wisky game my friend and then come back and talk. Duke hasnt proven they can hang with the big boys either. I'll wait until they face UNC to say anything but it could get out of hand if the Heels get to running.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• IU favored by 1 over Wisky. Vegas likes the Hoosiers.

As an alumnus, I love it. As a reasonable human being, I think Vegas has lost their mind.

Comment

IU favored by 1 over Wisky. Vegas likes the Hoosiers.

As an alumnus, I love it. As a reasonable human being, I think Vegas has lost their mind.
              Well I guess they see that IU is undefeated at home.

But I agree with you, IU shouldn't be the fav.

Comment

• also, OSU is only giving 3.5 to purdue at PU. that's a crazy line too.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                  where's Patrick Patterson going to commit?
                  University of Kentucky :D

His buddy AJ Stewart has already commited and Patterson has loved the atmosphere at UK... We chanted his name at midnight madness when he was there, that's how you recruit.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ

His buddy AJ Stewart has already commited and Patterson has loved the atmosphere at UK... We chanted his name at midnight madness when he was there, that's how you recruit.
                    If that happened, i'd cream myself. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ

I sure would love a 5 star in Patterson, 4 star in Jai Lucas (great ball handler AND he can shoot the 3... could you imagine that? ... Haven't had one of them since Tony Delk ) and we already have a 4 star in AJ Stewart. Just hope that Randolph stays, I really doubt it happens though.

I like Jasper but I'd really like to see a guy like Lucas running the point since he's actually a threat to shoot. Then next year having Meeks/Crawford/Ramel with one more year under their belt is gonna be sweet, then just hope that Randolph stays (which I doubt). Plus the added benefit of finally getting rid of Sheraye Thomas and Obrzut.

Supposedly Tubby thinks he has Patterson and Lucas... I sure hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by NYmoney

Ok dude relax man. I meant no harm to the Jewish community. I have a lot of friends who are jewish and they even use this word. So just relax about it.

Btw titletown; beating MSU and IU are quality wins my friend. IU was in the top 25 though; so your argument is void here. Being in the top 25 is being in the top 25. And Michigan State just about beat Ohio State in Columbus. Um and about "haging with the big boys." We've already done that, sorry buddy. See the Wisky game my friend and then come back and talk. Duke hasnt proven they can hang with the big boys either. I'll wait until they face UNC to say anything but it could get out of hand if the Heels get to running.
                        that just made your argumet void. Loss is a loss.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

Comment

IU favored by 1 over Wisky. Vegas likes the Hoosiers.

Ok Cards, lets make a bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            Originally posted by BuckNaked
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ

I sure would love a 5 star in Patterson, 4 star in Jai Lucas (great ball handler AND he can shoot the 3... could you imagine that? ... Haven't had one of them since Tony Delk ) and we already have a 4 star in AJ Stewart. Just hope that Randolph stays, I really doubt it happens though.

I like Jasper but I'd really like to see a guy like Lucas running the point since he's actually a threat to shoot. Then next year having Meeks/Crawford/Ramel with one more year under their belt is gonna be sweet, then just hope that Randolph stays (which I doubt). Plus the added benefit of finally getting rid of Sheraye Thomas and Obrzut.

Supposedly Tubby thinks he has Patterson and Lucas... I sure hope so.
                            Finally i found another Kentucky fan. Patterson would be a great addition and would be able to play the 4 for us when Bobby Perry graduates. I love Jasper as a ballhandler and a defender, but he can't create anything on offense. He needs to learn how to shoot and drive. I think Meeks is going to be an incredible talent and our best player for the next couple of years. Crawford needs to do more besides just shooting three's. He is such a talented guy and could really do so much more. I have been impressed with Ramel Bradley latley. He really couldn't handle playing the point and has been doing a great job at scoring since he's been playing shooting guard. The key for Morris is that he has to stay out of foul trouble. When he gets two fouls early, Tubby has no choice but to take him out. This creates a huge size disadvantage for us and it allows the opponent to start scoring a lot down low.

Comment

• 1 hour 30 minutes to HOO-HOOO-HOO-HOOOOOSIERSSS

Comment

• Patterson is going to sign with duke.

they get smoked.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information