No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refs in the KU OK State game are crap.they screwed us on a terrible 3 second call when he nailed a 3 and then took away another 3 when they said McMorris foot was on the line.brutal calls

Comment

• I have accepted we will lose today

Comment

• Gophers in the process of blowing yet another double digit lead. Up 19 in the second half and now it's down to one with a minute left. Why do I even follow this team?
        Last edited by yo123; 02-27-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
          refs in the KU OK State game are crap.they screwed us on a terrible 3 second call when he nailed a 3 and then took away another 3 when they said McMorris foot was on the line.brutal calls
          They must have traveled from TN to make the game. Seriously, some of those first half calls were horrible. The 2nd half I was fine with. Even two of the late charging calls. Granted it was the awful defense in the 1st half that gave up a million layups that lost the game, not officiating. Oh well, you'll have that. TB is not an easy place to play.

Kind of wondering if 'Cuse wins tonight if they're #1, I would assume so given the whole mentality that the most recent loser drops.

Comment

• Finally got off the 3 game losing streak today with a win @ Wake who is a team alot like us as far as talent and potential. John Henson gives us such a big boost when he comes in either swatting everything or throwing down. Zeller needs to get more time, he is very versatile at his size and has a mid-range jumper that is above average. Leslie McDonald looked pretty impressive today being physical for once. The thing that worries me is PG. Larry makes bad decsions at the wrong times and Dex isn't a true point guard so if we struggle there we won't contend. I also think Roy has trouble with his lineup, alot like Texas.
            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
            Coples is that dude.
            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• I was a fan of Bobby Knight doing games at first but he's just awful anymore.

EDIT: It's really annoying that they're making a big deal about Stokes getting a public urination violation... Who really cares? That's a badge of honor if you ask me haha.
              Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 02-27-2010, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Also, while I'm still cranky over the UK loss... I just get annoyed with all the hype about the 'Cuse zone. I'm not saying it's not a good defense but it's hardly what they make it out to be. They're not even the best FG% defense in their own conference.

Comment

• freethrow airball. ouch

Comment

• Nova has been disappointing as of late. Hopefully we can turn it around starting tonight, but it doesn't look good.

Comment

• looks like the Cuse is gonna be the new #1

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                        They must have traveled from TN to make the game. Seriously, some of those first half calls were horrible. The 2nd half I was fine with. Even two of the late charging calls. Granted it was the awful defense in the 1st half that gave up a million layups that lost the game, not officiating. Oh well, you'll have that. TB is not an easy place to play.

Kind of wondering if 'Cuse wins tonight if they're #1, I would assume so given the whole mentality that the most recent loser drops.
                        same with KU poor defense most of the game cost us that and even when we played good D they nailed tough 3's.Gallagher Iba is an impossible place to win

Comment

• Sucks for us. The officiating definitely sucked in ours (1st half), that's what got them out on the big run but the horrible defense only prolonged things. I didn't see the KU game honestly but it sounds like it went exactly the same way as ours lol. I will say when UK things with 1:30 left or whatever I thought they were leaving with a W.

Syracuse should definitely be #1 after today.

Comment

• what has happened with 'Nova?

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                              Sucks for us. The officiating definitely sucked in ours (1st half), that's what got them out on the big run but the horrible defense only prolonged things. I didn't see the KU game honestly but it sounds like it went exactly the same way as ours lol. I will say when UK things with 1:30 left or whatever I thought they were leaving with a W.

Syracuse should definitely be #1 after today.
                              yep KU got down by 19 and could never climb out of that hole.James Anderson should be Big 12 POTY...he was a man among boys today

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                                what has happened with 'Nova?
                                they are getting pounded inside

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information