• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we Go Hoosiers Here We GOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
      1 hour 30 minutes to HOO-HOOO-HOO-HOOOOOSIERSSS
      Than that means 3 hours and 30 minutes to HOO-HOOO-HOOO-HOOOOOSIERS become LOOOO-HOOOO-HOOOSERS

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• I LOVE Meeks, he's going to be something when he gets to start. I love his killer instinct and the fact that he wants to be the one to score. He can drive, play D and shoot the long ball. Joe and Ramel need to drive, when they do that (especially Ramel) that's when they're at their best. I'm not sure what this years team will accomplish but next years is going to be pretty solid with recruits and our vets returning. Can't wait till the Florida game, prime time and hopefully we can get a little roll started going into it.

Patterson has said he doesn't like the way Dukes court is set up... Take that for what you will. I'm more concerned with WVU.

I do think Duke might steal Jai Lucas from us...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston
          Originally posted by NYmoney
          1 hour 30 minutes to HOO-HOOO-HOO-HOOOOOSIERSSS
          Than that means 3 hours and 30 minutes to HOO-HOOO-HOOO-HOOOOOSIERS become LOOOO-HOOOO-HOOOSERS

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            I LOVE Meeks, he's going to be something when he gets to start. I love his killer instinct and the fact that he wants to be the one to score. He can drive, play D and shoot the long ball. Joe and Ramel need to drive, when they do that (especially Ramel) that's when they're at their best. I'm not sure what this years team will accomplish but next years is going to be pretty solid with recruits and our vets returning. Can't wait till the Florida game, prime time and hopefully we can get a little roll started going into it.

Patterson has said he doesn't like the way Dukes court is set up... Take that for what you will. I'm more concerned with WVU.

I do think Duke might steal Jai Lucas from us...
            Ramel has been driving great lately, especially in the Tennesee game. Duke pisses me off.

Comment

• Yes a whole page without someone hate'en on Duke

Comment

• FSU's gonna pound Duke this weekend. Al Thornton will drop 30 on you dukies.

Comment

• tucker will take over any time now

Comment

• Dang, refs are cheating for UNC, crazily!

Comment

• ******* **** god damn ***** ***** asshole ******* hoosiers

Comment

• Originally posted by sik wit it
                        tucker will take over any time now
                        I think you mean AJ Ratliff.

Comment

• HOOSIERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Sampson so much

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutDwn
                            HOOSIERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Sampson so much
                            I think Sampson deserves heavy consideration for coach of the year. This team does not have that great of talent, but he has made them into the #3 team in the Big Ten and a top 20 team in the nation, much like Knight used to.

Comment

• Woooo Hoosiers. Makes the UK SOS look even better.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                Woooo Hoosiers. Makes the UK SOS look even better.
                                I guess that means we should be #2 in the country.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information