No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pretty much labeled a top 5 based off of NBA potential heading into the draft. Down the road Williams may develop into a lottery pick but I just like Favors all around skill set more since I have seen more of his games.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• I just wanted to correct myself for being a complete idiot. I called Travis Leslie the best dunker in college basketball, he's 2nd behind Chris 'Top Flight' Wright of Dayton. Phew, glad I got that cleared up. Wright just had a nasty block against Richmond to keep them in the lead, Dayton needs to win this one bad.

Penn State playing great against Michigan State right now.

Comment

• why does our last regular season game have to be at ******* 10am on saturday? who the **** is up that early?

oh well

gig em aggies

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• some good gaems today. The ville vs. Cuse should be a great game. lAst game in a legendary establishment
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• KU/MU today nothing would be better then to ruin their senior night

Comment

• I've been a little unhappy with how the 'Nova-WVU game has been called. Granted, I'm biased. But to me it seems like West Virginia has been a lot more physical, and yet considerably less fouls are being called on them. Just doesn't make much sense, and Jay Wright has really been on the refs about it the majority of the second half. West Virginia has been impressive though, really bounced back after they really got outplayed in the first half.

EDIT:

What's most frustrating is that WVU has been able to hip check our guards and then throw them off course and have them lose their handle a bit, which leads to turnovers and then transition buckets.

EDIT 2:

Now that I've said that, the calls start have started to go the other way. Pretty dramatic shift in the last few minutes. And Da'Sean Butler is pretty clutch, that was a big shot. Of course, that offensive foul call against Fisher was questionable IMO.
              Last edited by derza222; 03-06-2010, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Just got home but from what I've seen, this game has an Elite 8 type feel to it.

EDIT: What an absolute joke of a call. Seriously?

Comment

• Devin Ebanks, what in the world are you doing? Butler needs to go rip the ball out of his hands on that one.

Comment

• What a huge 3 by Fish. This obviously isn't the game to decide the Big East regular season that some expected preseason, but still a great way to end it. That said, Ebanks has to have better awareness there...but I'm glad he didn't.

Comment

• good grief wake up KU

Comment

• Not hype about Duke UNC at all. May watch a second of it at most again.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Seriously poor kwilk... I'm not even a WVU fan and I'm still irate that Ebanks did that. Butler is one of the most clutch players in the country. Ugh.

Should be a good finish here, this really has a tournament feel about it.

Great defense by WVU there to cover Reynolds.

Comment

• What an awful offensive possession. Scottie had two nice shots that he passed up only to chuck up a prayer that didn't even hit the rim. That hurts quite a bit.

Now the other Corey ties it up...really nice game. Would be huge to get a stop here.
                            Last edited by derza222; 03-06-2010, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Lets go Orange!

Comment

• Butler clutch again...he's been huge.

Nice win for WVU...took too long to get the ball up the court, not sure it would have even counted if it went. Tough year for 'Nova, just haven't met expectations.
                                Last edited by derza222; 03-06-2010, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information