Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damix
    Originally posted by moc182
    Does anyone else think Jim's new love interest is ridiculously good looking?
    Yes

Comment

I want pics.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

The office is soooo boring!!! I watched every episode of it in 2 days at my cousins place when I had to stay there like 2 weeks ago and it is horrible. People tell me you have to watch them all for it to be funny, well guess what I did and didn't think it was funny at all. The concept is so bland. They made some supermarket version that to me looks a bit better.

Also, My name is Earl is funny depending on the person he is helping out and what he did to the person that makes him feel as though he needs to right a wrong. Like fixing things up with your dad vs. helping out some person who you peed on or something that hates you and makes you do rediculous stuff, which has the potential to be funnier?

I really like watching the OC on thursday... Actually, I prefer the thursday college ball games. But if my girl is over or I am at her place, you guessed it OC it is. ugh...

Comment

Originally posted by Space Ghost
          The office is soooo boring!!! I watched every episode of it in 2 days at my cousins place when I had to stay there like 2 weeks ago and it is horrible. People tell me you have to watch them all for it to be funny, well guess what I did and didn't think it was funny at all. The concept is so bland. They made some supermarket version that to me looks a bit better.

Also, My name is Earl is funny depending on the person he is helping out and what he did to the person that makes him feel as though he needs to right a wrong. Like fixing things up with your dad vs. helping out some person who you peed on or something that hates you and makes you do rediculous stuff, which has the potential to be funnier?

I really like watching the OC on thursday... Actually, I prefer the thursday college ball games. But if my girl is over or I am at her place, you guessed it OC it is. ugh...
          You say you like watching it but then go ugh when you have to watch it with your chick? Which is it?

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

I was joking, I hate that show sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Comment

I was joking, I hate that show sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
              Ok, just making sure you weren't a fruit.

Yea I didn't watch the office because I didn't want to miss anymore of the WVU game.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Ya I watched one episode of the office and didnt like it, so everyone told me 'no no no you have to watch a bunch THEN youll like it'

Well I was at a friends who had the dvd's and I ended up having to watch a bunch of them, there were a few I found funny but mostly I was sort of bored. The show is ok.

Comment

You're very exotic looking.....was your dad a G.I.?

Come on back, i'll show you where the slaves sit....er, no.

I love The Office.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

That's what she said.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

How old are you 12? Your anylsis is that of a 10 year old, I suppose you still laugh at fart jokes too?

Comment

Originally posted by jagfan33

How old are you 12? Your anylsis is that of a 10 year old, I suppose you still laugh at fart jokes too?
                        Only this one...

Originally posted by Fat Bastard
                        I can't stop eating. I eat because I'm unhappy, and I'm unhappy because I eat. It's a vicious cycle. Now, if you'll excuse me, there's someone I'd like to get in touch with and forgive... myself.
                        [Farts]
                        Plus, Im 18, god... and im buzzed on bawlz.

Comment

Geek juice...
                          well... I drink it cause I play paintball and it keeps me going, but other than that, Geek juice.

Comment

That's not me, my friend loves that stuff.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151

That's not me, my friend loves that stuff.
                              Wow, they aren't even that good. Is he like a hardcore gamer or something? Needs to get his world rank higher on WoW or something? I can't see how someone could have that many empty bottles of something that wasn't beer even if they are under the legal drinking age.

Comment

No, he isn't a gamer at all, he just really likes that stuff.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information