Weird interview questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird interview questions

my sisteerr just had a job interview, for a hotel desk job mind you, and she was asked a werid/unanswerable question. It was " you are in seattle, you have a cup of coffee and a ruler, how do you figure out how tall the space needle is?"

Anyone know what your supposed to say to that?

Ps if there are any weird typos in this, my dog ran across the keybord and Im to lazy to see what happend.

if you are having coffee in Seattle so you are likely in a starbucks that has wifi internet meaning there should be someone that has a computer. Give them the cup of coffee and ask to borrow their computer in which you can google.

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
      my sisteerr just had a job interview, for a hotel desk job mind you, and she was asked a werid/unanswerable question. It was " you are in seattle, you have a cup of coffee and a ruler, how do you figure out how tall the space needle is?"

Anyone know what your supposed to say to that?

Ps if there are any weird typos in this, my dog ran across the keybord and Im to lazy to see what happend.
      well what they want is a prodcutive answer, i do not know the answer to this one, but one that is smilar to this is, you have book and a cell phone, and you have an hour, which one do you pick. the answer to that one is, you spend a half hour on the phone the other half reading.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
        if you are having coffee in Seattle so you are likely in a starbucks that has wifi internet meaning there should be someone that has a computer. Give them the cup of coffee and ask to borrow their computer in which you can google.
        yeah thats the type of answers they look for

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
          yeah thats the type of answers they look for

Hmm, interesting. Thanks mucho

Comment

The answer is Cranberry sauce.

Comment

Why would you pick the book? You use the cellphone's internet especially if its a blackberry.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                Why would you pick the book? You use the cellphone's internet especially if its a blackberry.
                i think they say you can talk on the phone, and lets pretend its not a blackberry

Comment

The ruler is there to distract you. Just go to the top of the building. Open a window, and spill the hot coffee out the window. Then count how many mississippi's it takes before you hear a scream from somebody who got hot coffee all over themselves. I think all you is a little algebra after that.

Comment

here's one i heard before, ill post the question, then ill post the answer that got the guy the job:

You are driving your nice sports car that only has two seats. It is pouring outisde. You pass by a bus stop and see 3 people waiting for the bus. The three people were: a sick elderly woman, a loyal friend you haven't seen in years, and the woman of your dreams. Who do you give a ride to?

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                      here's one i heard before, ill post the question, then ill post the answer that got the guy the job:

You are driving your nice sports car that only has two seats. It is pouring outisde. You pass by a bus stop and see 3 people waiting for the bus. The three people were: a sick elderly woman, a loyal friend you haven't seen in years, and the woman of your dreams. Who do you give a ride to?
                      you give the car to your best friend to take the old lady and walk away with the girl

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                        you give the car to your best friend to take the old lady and walk away with the girl
                        i see you heard it before :D i think you're suppose to wait in the rain for the bus with the girl though.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post

One in the trunk, one on the roof, one in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                            The ruler is there to distract you. Just go to the top of the building. Open a window, and spill the hot coffee out the window. Then count how many mississippi's it takes before you hear a scream from somebody who got hot coffee all over themselves. I think all you is a little algebra after that.

Physics......

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

There is a man who walks home from work everyday goes to his apartment building and gets off the elevator at the 13 floor and walks to his apartment on the 26th floor. There is somthing abnormal about this man that forces him to to this? What is it?
                              Last edited by TitleTown088; 04-20-2007, 07:33 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information