mind of mencia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mind of mencia

anyone actually think this flamer is funny? Everytime i see his stupid show on TV i want to smash my TV and slit my wrists with the broken glass because he sucks so much.

BTW porterforMVP, there is no way in hell Mencia>chapelle.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

O man i agree. His real name isnt even Carlos Mencia. It's Ned Holness. Yes, Ned Holness.

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
      O man i agree. His real name isnt even Carlos Mencia. It's Ned Holness. Yes, Ned Holness.
      what a fruitcake.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Wanna go to hooters or something? we can still get some wings. what about dave & busters?

Comment

Wanna go to hooters or something? we can still get some wings. what about dave & busters?
          hey if you guys wait like 5 minutes i can go.

Comment

oh and he is one of the least funniest people i've ever heard. listening to my grandma about her surgerys would be more interesting and a better use of my time

Comment

I hate Carlos Mencia.

Comment

His name is not Carlos Mencia and he's not mexican. He's half Honduran and half German. He just pretends to be mexican so he can run around indiscrimantly yelling "beaner!" like a jackass. I have no problems with making up stage names (Rodney Dangerfield is a stage name, so stage names are ok by me), but Carlos Mencia is a douche. I'd rather fellate a hot curling iron than listen to the inane drivel he spews forth from Carlos Mencia's mouth.

Comment

I can't stand him he goes why to far.

Comment

He just runs around on stage yelling "BEANERS!!!" and "WETBACKS!!!" until he gets to the part where he makes another terrible joke, then yells "SEE LOOK, THE STUPID PEOPLE DONT GET IT!!!" Then does his terrible impression of a stupid/lazy person. I cant stand him.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                    Originally posted by yodachu
                    Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

man all this talk about him just pisses me off. he blows so much

Comment

I hate Mencia. He is not funny at all. He just yells any racial slur at the top of his lungs and finds it funny, or criticizes people for being idiots. Not only were Chappelles episodes funny but he didn't go around criticizing everyone else but him.

Comment

I used to find him funny back before his show. Now his stuff hasn't gotten tiresome.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

He's a fake, he steals other people's jokes, and is not respected at all amongst his fellow comedians.

He keeps everything hush hush though so the general public won't find out. I think he's corny, and his act got tired real fast.

Comment

His stand up was decent but his show is the worst thing on television.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information