Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rescue Me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    i wouldnt be surprised if that were true^

    ^A Bonekrusher production^
    #15
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by simms2clayton View Post
      ...blah blah blah... I am a genius.

      Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
      i wouldnt be surprised if that were true^
      Thanks :) 10 char

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by simms2clayton View Post
        Here is my theory.

        You know how the baby hates Tommy Gavin's wife (can't think of her name off the top of my head) and she always cries around her....I don't think this is their biological kid. There was a mistake at the hospital and they ended up with someone else's kid.

        The reason for this is that the baby is always crying around its mother and with no one else. Maybe there is something psychological/telepathic betweeen the baby and its real mother and the baby knows that she is with her "fake" mother.

        Anyways, if I am right on this I am a genius.
        Haven't you ever noticed that one of the main ongoing themes of this show is guilt. Tommy has survivor's guilt. Janet obviously has guilt for the way things happened between her and Johnny and that is being shown by the way the baby hates her and loves Tommy.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          Haven't you ever noticed that one of the main ongoing themes of this show is guilt. Tommy has survivor's guilt. Janet obviously has guilt for the way things happened between her and Johnny and that is being shown by the way the baby hates her and loves Tommy.
          Good story analysis and symbolism...but like that woman said (ugh cant think right now) it just isn't normal for a baby to cry all the time around its "mother".

          And its not like the baby loves Tommy though, the baby is calm around everyone except Janet.

          But where is the guilt on Tommy's brother killing Connor's killer?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by simms2clayton View Post
            Good story analysis and symbolism...but like that woman said (ugh cant think right now) it just isn't normal for a baby to cry all the time around its "mother".

            And its not like the baby loves Tommy though, the baby is calm around everyone except Janet.

            But where is the guilt on Tommy's brother killing Connor's killer?
            There is none. He justified that. Anyway he is barely even a secondary character. He is rarely on.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
              There is none. He justified that. Anyway he is barely even a secondary character. He is rarely on.
              True, but what happened was a primary event and thus I think there should be some kind of guilt on his shoulders, plus he is tommy's blood relative.

              Comment


              • #37
                Also did anyone else notice the Bronx is Burning comment in the show the other day. I wonder if they put that in because Franco plays Reggie Jackson in the show.

                Also Tommy's cousin who is the lawyer actually briefly played Mickey Mantle in the first epsiode. I dunno if he'll be in it again though.

                Comment


                • #38
                  The scene this week with the marriage counselor was a classic.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    Also did anyone else notice the Bronx is Burning comment in the show the other day. I wonder if they put that in because Franco plays Reggie Jackson in the show.

                    Also Tommy's cousin who is the lawyer actually briefly played Mickey Mantle in the first epsiode. I dunno if he'll be in it again though.
                    I read on wikipedia that it had a tie in with an actor in BiB (not sure which one off top of my head) and yes u r right.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Scar View Post
                      The scene this week with the marriage counselor was a classic.
                      Scar...I thought u were dead lol jk

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Scar View Post
                        The scene this week with the marriage counselor was a classic.
                        Yep it was really really good.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          new episode tonight...oh yeah lol

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            good episode, wont ruin it for those who missed it, but this was a good one!

                            ^A Bonekrusher production^
                            #15
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I missed it last night, we lost power for 12 stinking hours.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Scar View Post
                                I missed it last night, we lost power for 12 stinking hours.
                                They re air each weeks show on Fridays at 11 pm east time.

                                http://www.fxnetworks.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information