THE Celebrity Hate Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE Celebrity Hate Thread

ITT, talk about celebrities that you hate.

Fergie- You are annoying. You are not as hot and great as you think you are. Nice body though.

Paris Hilton- See Fergie.. minus the body.

Ashton Kutcher- You, sir, are not comical. Possibly the Holocaust of Comedy.

Bam Margera- Seems like he can give it out but not take it, as far as Jackass style things go.. I also wish his parents kicked his ass when he was a kid, now he thinks he's awesome. No. Go away.

Now you guys post.

omg i cannot stand rihanna, she has the stupidest lyrics ever and sings through her nose...

Originally posted by mythbusta
    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
    who dey?

Comment

mel gibson

tom crusie

both crazy mother *******

Comment

the lohan damn them freckles!

Comment

you guys can hate on lohan, hilton and fergie all you want. they have no talent, but you cant say you wouldnt hit it.

Originally posted by mythbusta
          i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
          who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
            you guys can hate on lohan, hilton and fergie all you want. they have no talent, but you cant say you wouldnt hit it.
            I would not touch Paris Hilton

A) She's not that hott

B) She's slutty as hell

C) She's got every STD in the book and some that haven't been discovered yet

The other two on the hand, hell yes. LL back in her red haired busty days was incredibly hott. And Fergie has a bangin' body.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
              ew lohan id hold my breath and close my eyes if im ever near her shes not attractive in anyway

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                I would not touch Paris Hilton

A) She's not that hott

B) She's slutty as hell

C) She's got every STD in the book and some that haven't been discovered yet

The other two on the hand, hell yes. LL back in her red haired busty days was incredibly hott. And Fergie has a bangin' body.
                i agree but i would bang paris

ferige's face is aight, more of a "eh"

but her body is bangin, did you see her rack in grindhouse? it was unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                  i agree but i would bang paris

ferige's face is aight, more of a "eh"

but her body is bangin, did you see her rack in grindhouse? it was unbelievable
                  Paris is probably the one "dumb" celebrity I wouldn't bang. And I'm dead serious.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Dane Cook- Go steal Louis CK's gun and shoot yourself with it.

Originally posted by snuff
                    Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Creek View Post
                      carlos mencia- go get george lopez's, bill cosbys's, and Ari Shaffir's gun and shoot yourself

Comment

Fergie. i just dont think shes hot

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Is Ward a big enough celebrity for me to hate in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Creek View Post
                            I see why you are a HoFer. Much Respect. Louis CK legend.

A hint of his legendariness (Louis Ck's not creek's)
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMy6wVNdllI
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Does anyone have a Youtube video on my "legendariness?"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information