Speaking of magazines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of magazines

The only reason why I buy magazines or get their subsrciptions is ofr the free cologne inserts. You get a variety of scents, you never know which hot male athlete is dropping a scent. I recently wore the Addidas, Rich Beem, Sunday scent. I got nothing but bogeys that night at the club. Another good thing about these inserts is that their is no chance you smell like you put a whole bottle on cologne on you. It is gross if you can smell your self or people across the bar can smell you. The hint of Click-Clack upon my neck allowed me to gain the attention of some broad that looked like Nick Mangold's sister. take what you can get!
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    The only reason why I buy magazines or get their subsrciptions is ofr the free cologne inserts. You get a variety of scents, you never know which hot male athlete is dropping a scent. I recently wore the Addidas, Rich Beem, Sunday scent. I got nothing but bogeys that night at the club. Another good thing about these inserts is that their is no chance you smell like you put a whole bottle on cologne on you. It is gross if you can smell your self or people across the bar can smell you. The hint of Click-Clack upon my neck allowed me to gain the attention of some broad that looked like Nick Mangold's sister. take what you can get!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Its ok feeble midnded simpleton keep spending $40 on a bottle of smelly ooze. you are a slave to the cologne industry.
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I was caught two years ago rubbign the magazine on my neck by my college roomate. Kind of an odd scenario, he thought I was doing some sort of ozmotic masturbation technique.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information