X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have some last day predictions, for who the Jays will get

Comment

• Originally posted by Phrost View Post
      Cards still taking the kid from TCU, any info from you guys?
      Phrost, BA had Wieters falling to the Cards.

im not kidding.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        Does anyone have some last day predictions, for who the Jays will get
        in my last mock I had them taking Devin Meseraco and Nick Noonan in the first.

Heres the rest of my Improbable Situation:

1-TB-David Price
        2-KC-Rick Porcello
        3-CHC-Josh Vitters
        4-PIT-Mike Moustakas
        5-BAL-Matt Wieters
        6-WAS-Ross Detwiler
        7-MIL-Jarrod Parker
        8-COL-Daniel Moskos
        9-ARI-Beau Mills
        10-SF-Madison Bumgarner
        11-SEA-Phillippe Aumont
        12-FLA-Jason Heyward
        13-CLE-Blake Beavan
        14-ATL-Josh Smoker
        15-CIN-Matt Dominguez
        16-TOR-Devin Meseraco
        17-TEX-Julio Borbon
        18-STL-Matt Harvey
        19-PHI-Kevin Ahrens
        20-LAD-Andrew Brackman
        21-TOR-Nick Noonan
        22-SF-Casey Weathers
        23-SD-Joe Savery
        24-TEX-Peter Kozma
        25-CWS-Michael Main
        26-OAK-Will Middlebrooks
        27-DET-Tim Alderson
        28-MIN-Kyle Russell
        29-SF-Aaron Poreda
        30-NYY-Matt LaPorta

Comment

• Josh Fields had a very pedestrian year this year, correct? How far has he dropped and is it likely he will stay in school to try and raise his stock again?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
            This will NEVER match the NFL or NBA or even WWE draft, because these players that get drafted YOU DON'T SEE FOR ABOUT 5 OR 6 YEARS. Plus it is as long as teams want it to go which is FOREVER
            I don't think anyone in here was arguing that..

Also, I'm going to have to Tivo, I was hoping I could sneak out early out of work...but I'll be in a meeting, boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
              This will NEVER match the NFL or NBA or even WWE draft, because these players that get drafted YOU DON'T SEE FOR ABOUT 5 OR 6 YEARS. Plus it is as long as teams want it to go which is FOREVER
              Of course it will never compete with the NBA or NFL draft. That would be ridiculous if anyone thought it would. This is something good for baseball fans to watch. Show analysis on the top prospects and such. Also, the MLB Draft is very rapid for 50 rounds because teams usually just go BPA right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                I don't think anyone in here was arguing that..

Also, I'm going to have to Tivo, I was hoping I could sneak out early out of work...but I'll be in a meeting, boo.
                I got class till 215 then i jet home.

Comment

• http://www.sportsline.com/spin/story/10212468

Interesting article on how to improve the MLB draft. I must say that the draft mimics a lot of the other aspects of the MLB in that it just seems so unfair to a large portion of the teams.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                    http://www.sportsline.com/spin/story/10212468

Interesting article on how to improve the MLB draft. I must say that the draft mimics a lot of the other aspects of the MLB in that it just seems so unfair to a large portion of the teams.
                    out of all of those suggestions, I like no. 5 the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      Phrost, BA had Wieters falling to the Cards.

im not kidding.
                      WTF!?!? How did he take such a hit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                        WTF!?!? How did he take such a hit?
                        probably because hes a Boras client.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                          probably because hes a Boras client.
                          which means he is expensive I assume. That means the Cards probably won't go after him, hmm.

Molina has a cannon and all, and was on pace to bat .280 or so. Makes me wonder if we would take him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                            out of all of those suggestions, I like no. 5 the most.
                            Absolutely. I'd actually watch a ton more college baseball if I knew that some of the players involved were property of mlb teams. That would be fun. Alas, it makes too much sense for baseball to do it.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                              Absolutely. I'd actually watch a ton more college baseball if I knew that some of the players involved were property of mlb teams. That would be fun. Alas, it makes too much sense for baseball to do it.
                              Too many variables. They would give up on school and ****.

Comment

• I typed this all up and lost it. So I spent the last 30-45 minutes typing this up... twice.

Mock
                                1. Tampa Bay Devil Rays - David Price, LHP, Vanderbilt
                                2. Kansas City Royals - Rick Porcello, RHP, Seton Hall Prep (NJ)
                                3. Chicago Cubs - Josh Vitters, 3B, Cypress HS (CA)
                                4. Pittsburgh Pirates - Mike Moustakas, 3B, Chatsworth HS (CA)
                                5. Baltimore Orioles - Ross Detwiler, LHP, Missouri State
                                6. Washington Nationals - Matt Wieters, C, Georgia Tech
                                7. Milwaukee Brewers - Jarrod Parker, RHP, Norwell HS (IN)
                                8. Colorado Rockies - Daniel Moskos, LHP, Clemson
                                9. Arizona Diamondbacks - Beau Mills, 3B, Fresno State
                                10. San Francisco Giants - Madison Bumgarner, LHP, South Caldwell HS (NC)
                                11. Seattle Mariners - Phillipe Aumont, RHP, Ecole Du Versant Gatineau (QC)
                                12. Florida Marlins - Jason Heyward, Henry County HS (GA)
                                13. Cleveland Indians - Matt Dominguez, 3B, Chatsworth HS (CA)
                                14. Atlanta Braves - Josh Smoker, LHP, Calhoun HS (GA)
                                15. Cincinnati Reds - Kevin Ahrens, 3B, Memorial HS (TX)
                                16. Toronto Blue Jays - Matt Harvey, RHP, Fitch HS (CT)
                                17. Texas Rangers - Blake Beaven, RHP, Irving HS (TX)
                                18. St. Louis Cardinals - Matt LaPorta, 1B, Florida
                                19. Philadelphia Phillies - Julio Borbon, OF, Tennessee
                                20. Los Angeles Dodgers - Tim Alderson, RHP, Horizon HS (AZ)
                                21. Toronto Blue Jays - Devin Mesoraco, C, Punxsutawney HS (PA)
                                22. San Francisco Giants - Casey Weathers, RHP, Vanderbilt
                                23. San Diego Padres - Michael Main, RHP, DeLand HS (FL)
                                24. Texas Rangers - Jake Arrieta, RHP, Texas Christian
                                25. Chicago White Sox - Nick Noonan, SS, Parker HS (CA)
                                26. Oakland A's - Nick Schmidt, LHP, Arkansas
                                27. Detroit Tigers - J.P. Arenciba, C, Tennessee
                                28. Minnesota Twins - Will Middlebrooks, 3B, Liberty Eylau (TX)
                                29. San Francisco Giants - Pete Kozma, SS, Owasso HS (OK)
                                30. New York Yankees - Andre Brackman, RHP, North Carolina State

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information