Petition to Banish David Stern

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to Banish David Stern

It's already in the NBA thread but this decision pisses me off so much I have to post. This is a petition to Banish David Stern from America and put his ass in Russia for all I care. I'm usually not an angry person but this pisses me off greatly as a son to basketball. If you want to sign the petition post here. For those who don't know the situation the entire series the NBA referee's have been shameful showing too obviously that they are working for the Spurs. Suns have been hacked, robbed, rapped, and abused yet no calls. Now here comes this, Robert Horry checks Suns star player into the boards with the intent of ending his life. Nash's teammates Amare and Diaw come to their star players aid to see how it is , but according to NBA rules since Stoudemire and Diaw left their benches they get a 1 game suspension. Not only is this dumb because they were just going to help their teammate but once again Stern ignores the Spurs. In a previous incident in the game involving Franciso Elson Tim Duncan and Bruce Bowen went on the court from the bench, are they suspended of course not because they are sitting on sterns lap. No suspension for Bowen stomping on Stoudemires calf, no suspension for Bruce Bowen for Kneeing Nash in the balls, but a suspension for two players coming to the aid of their teammate who barely survived an assassination attempt. This makes me embarrassed to be a fan of Basketball.

So here is the sign up list:
    1) Ghettosermon:F Y Ahole David Stern!!!!
    2) Scottyboy:he's the one rutgers alum I'm not proud of...
    3) Bucknaked:Stern is so biased. It really pisses me off.
    4) Boston
    5) Princefielder:Suns are getting unfair treament!!!!!! Out with Stern!!!!
    6) Brodeur:I hate the man more for the superstar treatment he allows LeBron and Wade to receive. Not too mention that he almost never does anything about the atrocious officiating that goes on in the NBA, and I can't stand at the crappy rules he's set for the offensive game to succeed. I'd gladly banish him to somewhere crappier than Russia, like Antarctica.
    7) Steelersfan43
    Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP; 05-15-2007, 08:07 PM.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

sign me up, he's the one rutgers alum I'm not proud of...
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Put me on, Stern is so biased. It really pisses me off.

Comment

I concur....sign me up.

David Stern is a turd.
        Last edited by JF4; 05-15-2007, 08:03 PM.

stephenson86

Comment

Woah woah woah woah, woah. Assassination attempt?

I don't mind though, it will just make the Suns' victory more heroic. Go Nashy.

Comment

Yeah. This pisses me off as well.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Reiterating what I said in the other thread:

I don't see how the league office can follow the letter of the law and not suspend Duncan for one game, it makes absolutely no sense. What a joke.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Suns are getting unfair treament!!!!!! Out with Stern!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I hate the man more for the superstar treatment he allows LeBron and Wade to receive. Not too mention that he almost never does anything about the atrocious officiating that goes on in the NBA, and I can't stand at the crappy rules he's set for the offensive game to succeed. I'd gladly banish him to somewhere crappier than Russia, like Antarctica.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Post a comment beside your post and I will post it, but remember NFLDC rules!!!

Comment

Na, that's always been a rule (about the leaving the bench deal).

I remember one year that happened to the Knicks, all their good players were gone and they lost the series because of it. They lost Larry Johnson, Ewing, etc.
                      Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                        Na, that's always been a rule (about the leaving the bench deal).

I remember one year that happened to the Knicks, all their good players were gone and they lost the series because of it. They lost Larry Johnson, Ewing, etc.
                        Duncan and Bowen left their benches too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

God. It doesn't help the matter when it's the damn Spurs getting the special treatment. Perhaps one of the most annoying team's in professional sports.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

No way, he is simply trying to prevent another embarrasing brawl for the league.

Comment

put me on, fking cheaters

(and here come the sb40 jokes)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information