• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cunningham06
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Originally posted by Jagsfreak123
    Originally posted by Paul
    I love Kanye, College Dropout and Late Registration were great. But they both suffered from the same downfall, they were to long and filled with a few fillers, and Kanye's usually get killed when other rappers get on a song with him. But I still look forward to it.
    Those fillers r called skits and they were funny as hell on his last album. It is nice 2 c somebody rap about something other than sex, drugs, and cars not that those arent awesome but it is nice 2 hear something new.
    That's what I like about Kanye. He's mainstream, but he's not talking about drugs and ho's. He is also a very good lyricist. He killed it on Last Call.
    Ha then I want to see who you consider a bad lyricist.

I told her to drive over in your new whip
    Bring some friends you cool with
    Imma bring da cool whip
    Then I want you to strip
    See you is my new chick
    So we get our grind on
    She be grabbin, callin me Biggie like Shine home
    Man I swear she fine homes
    Why she always lying though...

:shock: Amazing!

Kanye cannot freestyle to save his life, but to be fair his newer stuff has been better than that.
    He dident write that one smart one my guess is that u have never listned to his non singles besides that is not bad u do better

Comment

I love Kanye, College Dropout and Late Registration were great. But they both suffered from the same downfall, they were to long and filled with a few fillers, and Kanye's usually get killed when other rappers get on a song with him. But I still look forward to it.
      Those fillers r called skits and they were funny as hell on his last album. It is nice 2 c somebody rap about something other than sex, drugs, and cars not that those arent awesome but it is nice 2 hear something new.
      I know what skits are, so don't come at me with that condescending tone. And those are not the fillers, I'm talking about lackluster songs he seems to plug in to fill the album out.

Plus I think skits on any album is a waste of sound and time. Go back to albums like Illmatic and All Eyes On Me, no skits and they are the albums I enjoy the most.
      How can he have a tone? He's typing.

What songs did you think were lackluster? There wasn't a song on there that I disliked.
      Tone can be evoked and conveyed through words, hence novels and poetry.

As for the songs I didn't like:

College Dropout:
      The New Workout plan
      School Spirit
      We Don't Care
      and all the skits
      (Still a very strong album)

Late Registration:
      Gone
      My Way home(Which only has common)
      Brinf Me Down
      Addiction
      Celebration
      (The skits on here were very well done)

Comment

[quote="cardsalltheway"]
        Those fillers r called skits and they were funny as hell on his last album. It is nice 2 c somebody rap about something other than sex, drugs, and cars not that those arent awesome but it is
        I know what skits are, so don't come at me with that condescending tone. And those are not the fillers, I'm talking about lackluster songs he seems to plug in to fill the album out.

Plus I think skits on any album is a waste of sound and time. Go back to albums like Illmatic and All Eyes On Me, no skits and they are the albums I enjoy the most.
        Sorry about the tone but College Dropout and Late Registration would murder those cd please.
        Have you ever listened to Illmatic or All Eyes On Me? They're two of the greatest rap albums ever.
        Of course they r but I dont Believe they were nominated for album of the year.

Comment

Sorry about the tone but College Dropout and Late Registration would murder those cd please.
          No hard feelings

But BLASPHEMY on the Illmatic and All eyes remark.

Comment

Anyone that thinks College Drop out or Late Registration is better than Illimatic should be shot.

"This rhythmatic explosion, is what your frame of mind has chosen
            I'll leave your brain stimulated, niggaz is frozen"

The AZ verse on Lifes a ***** is better than Kanye's CD's combined.

Comment

That's what I like about Kanye. He's mainstream, but he's not talking about drugs and ho's. He is also a very good lyricist. He killed it on Last Call.
              You are right, ye' kills it on Last Call.

Killin Y'all Ni66as on that lyrical ****.
              Mayonaisse colored benz i push miracle whips....hahah i love it.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
                Anyone that thinks College Drop out or Late Registration is better than Illimatic should be shot.

The AZ verse on Lifes a *********** is better than Kanye's CD's combined.
                Im not hate'en on those albums but u niggaz take everything so seriously.

Comment

People who don't take things seriously should be shot. In the face.

Comment

I saw Kanye at Southern Illinois University-Carbondale. He puts on a helluva show.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason

I should shot u 4 that J STEW sig Dennis Dixion is way better

Comment

Originally posted by NickBam
                        I saw Kanye at Southern Illinois University-Carbondale. He puts on a helluva show.
                        No dought

Comment

Originally posted by NickBam
                          No dought
                          learn to spell.... you look like a moron

Comment

Who's Dennis Dixion? Didn't know the Ducks had a RB by that name.

Comment

Dont play stupid wit me

Comment

Dont play stupid wit me
                                you have enough stupid for the entire board to play with

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information