What's In a Name

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's In a Name

I think we've done this before but it hasn't been a while. A lot of ours are self-explanatory but I'd like to know what some of your guys' names mean. For instance Xiomera and BUSTKUNTAWL.

Well I'll start: I'm a Bears fan and my favorite player is Walter Payton, pretty easy to grasp.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

I'll give you a hint. I don't live in Boston.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I just posted this last night at another sporting forum that I post at. Odd. I'll just copy and paste.

Anyhow, my username is semi-********. Back when I first had access to the Internet (through WebTV OMG), I was in an e-fed (back when I actually watched wrestling) and needed to come up a name for my character. This was also around the same time that the song "Pretty Fly For A White Guy" was insanely popular so I was all witty and came up with 'Flyboy' for my character's name. Been using it ever since.

EDIT: Apparently, you can't say mentally handicap at NFLDC.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I found a random Seahawks player and used their name. Marcus Tubbs.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
        Originally posted by yodachu
        Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

My last name is Dzera. I was at a baseball camp run by the varsity coach in town the summer between seventh grade and eighth grade I believe. Anyway, during roll call he said "Chris Derza" instead of "Chris Dzera". A bunch of kids I played with found it hilarious and started calling me Derza, then some friends caught on, and now I'm basically known as Derza to everyone in my school except my girlfriend. The 222 is for my birthday, February 22.

Comment

Draftguru because it's a draft site and I like the word guru, and the 151 remains a mystery to all but one user, and I use that for everything.

And no it doesn't have anything to do with alcohol.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

Mine's because I love tacos.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

gbpackers is self explanatory but 00 was my high school b-ball # and 65 was the # i was given when i tried out for duke

Comment

my names dan chesser

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                    my names dan chesser
                    Thats not what it says on you Fake ID

Oh, by the way, the calender in your room, it's a month off.

Comment

My name is Chris, and my favourite player is Cutler.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

bengals, im a bengals fan

1690-has sexual orentation. figure it out.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                        i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                        who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                          My name is Chris, and my favourite player is Cutler.
                          The other name was easier to explain, lol. I still think it should have been ChrisCutler.

We don't talk enough Chris, party in the RDT?

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

It's the abreviation of Green Bay and then 12. The 12 has nothing to do with Aaron Rodgers, it's just a number that I use in accounts where there are like 10000000000 people on so you have to add numbers and **** to your name. I had to register to post something and that was the first name I thought of.

Comment

Mine is pretty self-explanatory. If I could choose my name again though, I think I would go for something a little more unique, perhaps with an Aussie twist.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information