No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pfff mario is the ****, i got my snes hooked up and i've been playing that and nba jam te all the time

Comment

You can actually download old NES, SNES, arcade, and N64 games right onto the Wii if you want. Part of the fun.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I haven't played any wii games besides wii sports. Wii tennis pwns.

Comment

I have one. It's a very nice game system. The Wii Sports is great for groups of people, and it's still fun playing the com. The games are pretty cool, especially the new Zelda game. Great system.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
            Its got to be hard to hold your head up high when your talking to someone and saying "I'm playing Twilight Princess on my Wii."
            Lol, I don't care that game is fun as hell.

Comment

I gots one. Very fun. I have Zelda and Madden, but I regretted the Madden buy because I had the Gamecube one and it was unnecessary to have the next edition.

I hit the Zelda wall, and for some reason waited nearly two months until I finally got the strategy guide and got through the wall. I admittedly use the strategy guide way too much for my liking, but the game is still fun. I'm something like a little more than half-way thru.

I want to the get Paper Mario eventually, as well as Mario Galaxy and Smash Bros. Yeah, I'm a Mario buff.

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                I gots one. Very fun. I have Zelda and Madden, but I regretted the Madden buy because I had the Gamecube one and it was unnecessary to have the next edition.

I hit the Zelda wall, and for some reason waited nearly two months until I finally got the strategy guide and got through the wall. I admittedly use the strategy guide way too much for my liking, but the game is still fun. I'm something like a little more than half-way thru.

I want to the get Paper Mario eventually, as well as Mario Galaxy and Smash Bros. Yeah, I'm a Mario buff.
                Galaxy and Smash Bros look ill, but whats so good about the zelda game?
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

I want a damn Wii, and I can't find one anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                    Galaxy and Smash Bros look ill, but whats so good about the zelda game?
                    Great depth, fun controls, good story, and it's Zelda.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      I want a damn Wii, and I can't find one anywhere.
                      I had trouble finding it, too. I went to the local EB Games for about a month, and whenever they had it I guessed it missed it. Then the guy there said that since I was so persistent, he'd hold one for me (technically not allowed to) when they came it next.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

All I can find are a few bundles online that come to $500+ when it's all over with.. There are quite a few games I want to check out for the Wii.. and hopefully they release Animal Crossing for it sometime soon.

Comment

I have Zelda, Madden, Wii Sports, NFS Carbon, Excite Truck Rampage and Tony Hawk. I ifnd the games like Excite Truck, Carbon and Tony Hawk can be tough at times because the turning is VERY sensitive. I loved Madden, and I hope they come out with Fight Night on Wii. I would love that. I could honestly play Wii Sports all the time. I actually never played Rampage. Zelda is a sick game, took me almost 60 hours to beat. I like the Wii.

Also, does anyone know of any new channels coming out, what they are and when they are coming out? I havent updated my Wii since the interent channel came out. I think the shopping channel is also up. Anything else?

Comment

Madden for Wii blows.

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                              Madden for Wii blows.
                              i want them to make it so you can hold it like a football near your ear and when you want to pass you throw your arm forward in a throwing motion, that'd be pretty cool.

Comment

fight night on wii would be insane, it would be a definite work out

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information