Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the next American Idol is...

...Jordin Sparks.

For those who care. I keep asking myself why I do.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

I think you're one of the few who cares. I know I don't. But, since you care, check wikipedia.

Comment

Cool, I haven't watched it since the 2nd or 3rd episode but I said then that she should would, she was the cloest thing to the total package. I know musical talent! I don't really care though I just watch parts of the first few episodes every year. Then it gets old.
      I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by MP123 View Post
        I think you're one of the few who cares. I know I don't. But, since you care, check wikipedia.
        I don't think I want to.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I've never heard her sing but, i believe she is related to Phillippi, correct? Last Cowboy to wear #22.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

I stopped watching the show after season one, however, I do have most of the albums of all the winners and winner-up. Except Clay Aiken.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

**** American Idol

**** It

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                I've never heard her sing but, i believe she is related to Phillippi, correct? Last Cowboy to wear #22.
                also played for the Giants. pretty sure she's his daughter
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Basicaly, here's what American Idol is. Vote for the fat person. Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard, Fantasia (not then but now), and Jordin Sparks.

Comment

Kelly Clarkson is or was fat? Urm, okay. This is news to me.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post

Comment

That confirms it. She's a fat slob.

Comment

That confirms it. She's a fat slob.
                          Kelly Clarkson has some ass bro

hot

Comment

Is. Go to any website where there's pictures of her.

Comment

I dont understand why people watch this show, aparently not many (that win/2nd/3rd place) are that good if hardly any are greaty sucessful. Theyve all had one good/okay CD, but who outside of Clarkson is an actual force in the music biz?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information