No announcement yet.

Official OVFL Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The team that I have friends on raped Oshawa like 53-0. A buddy of mine is like top-3 in tackles for the entire league, I think.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

4-0 Baby!

Yes, I did make that tackle...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

oh man good old OVFL...used to play there, didnt play this season cause i tore my rotator cuff last year...used to play for the Huronia Stallions...they are undefeated right now...really hating not being out there i miss it instead of all this stupid physiotherapy on my shoulder :(
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

We beat Sault Ste. Marie this weekend 28-14. I hated going up there, 10 hour bus ride. It was actually 28-0 at the half, and the coaches pout the 2nd's in, and, they held it down for a litte while, but the Soo scored 2 quick td's with about 7 to go in the 4th, and thats when the sarted came back in. They drove down to about our 10 when their QB dropped back and threw a pass, only to be picked off by #53 (yup thats me) and returned about 45 yards. I had 1 int, 1 FR, 1 FF, 3 sacks and tackles. Id say I had a decent game. Next up is Cambridge on thursday night.

Comment

We beat Oshawa 32-12 at their stadium, putting us at 5-0. I had my worst game in a while, making some great plays but missing others. My head just wasn't in the game at times, although my worst game is better than a lot of people's best games.

We play arguably the worst team in Jr. OV next week, Sudbury. Another long bus ride on the road...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

http://torontowildcats.com/Videos/20...atz_Tackle.mpg

I finally got a video...w00t! It's a tackle on the opening kickoff. I'm the contain guy, so I don't start off at full speed. If I did I would've recovered the ball.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

WOW, has the OVLF website ripped me of two sacks that I should've had. :( Either way, not a bad game. Up next is Cambridge. GEEZ!!!!!!!! I hope ya'll heard what Essex did to them last week. 90-0!!!! HOLY!!! YUP thats right, 90-0. I think thats embarassing on both ends. You cant drop 90 on someone, and at the same time, you cant let someone drop 90. I heard Cambridge is a dirty and chippy team, that probably doesnt work well with us, considering were from Brampton, could be fun, lol.

for anyone interested, www.ovfootball.ca is the website for the league. Check it out.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=resVz0iBPWA

Heres my video!!! Finally. This is a game recap of our game vs Sault Ste. Marie Sabrecats. We won 28-14. I am the last shot, #53, I get the pick to seal the game. I picked it off in the endzone and took it back about 50 yards. Check it out.

BTW: My team is in Black jersey's with gold numbers.

Comment

We played Cambridge on Thursday and we won 64-0. After saying what I said earlier about beating them 90-0, I can see how they got beat 90-0, but still I think it is classless to score 90. We could;ve easily done that, but our starters were out before half time. We got Brantford next. Good game. We are 4-2 and they are 5-1. Heard all they can do is run the ball and play defense. Too bad our QB has thrown for over 1500 yards in 6 games, with two 400 yards perfermances. I think it will be a good game, and hope we come out on top. Cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                      We played Cambridge on Thursday and we won 64-0. After saying what I said earlier about beating them 90-0, I can see how they got beat 90-0, but still I think it is classless to score 90. We could;ve easily done that, but our starters were out before half time. We got Brantford next. Good game. We are 4-2 and they are 5-1. Heard all they can do is run the ball and play defense. Too bad our QB has thrown for over 1500 yards in 6 games, with two 400 yards perfermances. I think it will be a good game, and hope we come out on top. Cant wait.
                      We played Sudbury (rookie team) on Sunday and beat them 64-6. I can't believe they actually scored on us because our safeties gave them easy passes down the seams for their garbage running back out of the slot. The first play of the game was a reverse to my side but I slipped from the wet field, lol. Then on the next series I hurt my shoulder, but kept playing through the pain. We play Mississauga next week (also 6-0) but I should be ready to go by then.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                        We played Sudbury (rookie team) on Sunday and beat them 64-6. I can't believe they actually scored on us because our safeties gave them easy passes down the seams for their garbage running back out of the slot. The first play of the game was a reverse to my side but I slipped from the wet field, lol. Then on the next series I hurt my shoulder, but kept playing through the pain. We play Mississauga next week (also 6-0) but I should be ready to go by then.
                        Big game man...Where is it at, in Mississauga or at Metro? If its in Mississauga Im coming down for sure. I gotta see my boys play. I go to school with alot of the sr. Warriors, and played with the Warriors the past 2 years. The sr. OV Warriors are 6-0 but are beating the hell outta such crappy teams. I dont think Metro Sr's are that good but still, I wanna see this hype.

Comment

Big game man...Where is it at, in Mississauga or at Metro? If its in Mississauga Im coming down for sure. I gotta see my boys play. I go to school with alot of the sr. Warriors, and played with the Warriors the past 2 years. The sr. OV Warriors are 6-0 but are beating the hell outta such crappy teams. I dont think Metro Sr's are that good but still, I wanna see this hype.
                          It's early in Toronto at Ester Shiner Stadium.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

We destroyed Brantford 42-21. I got nothing to say except for the fact that they had nothing. They had a int returned for a TD, and two fumble recoveries inside our own 20 to score. That was it. We stopped their "powerful" running game, and SMOKED them. I dont think they had 100 yards all game.

ETK, I heard your game along with the SR's got postponed. Is it because of the U17's and U19's tournaments going on?? When is it being made up?

Comment

ETK, I heard your game along with the SR's got postponed. Is it because of the U17's and U19's tournaments going on?? When is it being made up?
                              GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

I'm really ******* pissed right now. We had a game scheduled for this past Saturday since winter camp began. That game was never rescheduled or postponed, but then Mississauga decided to take action into their own hands because they have special connections on the board or whatever. Mother*******. They told their guys not to come to the game the night before and never notified our team or our governors. We all showed up to our game ready to murk their asses, and scouts and fans were there too. Apparently they don't feel like playing us without 2 of their players (not even stars, mind you) who are in the Canada Cup. What I think is that they're delaying the game so #35 can come back from injury, since he's their entire defense. Injuries and travel are part of the game. We had injured guys this weekend too, including our leading rusher who has 13 TDs in 5 games. I didn't practice this week and I was ready to sacrifice my shoulder for the team. Now they want us to play on their field on their time, which will cost us several of our own players who planned to travel during the bye week. It's completely ridiculous that they're doing this and as far as I'm concerned they should forfeit the game and try beating us in the playoffs. The funniest thing is that they scheduled this game with the intention of playing us without their U17 players, expecting us to be 2-4 again or something. Now that we're 6-0 and they know they can't beat us 60-0 again they seem to think they can bend the rules. It's downright ******** but at least it shows how terrified they are of our team and they know they'd get spanked.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

WOW! You seem really pissed of right now. I understand. Ive been hearing all this too. I know the JV Warriors do have that stud LB #35, hes pretty good, everywhere on the field. He may even lead the league in tackles and defensive points. Still, the only thing I can say is that now the game is closer to me cuz its being played at the Valley's in Mississauga. LOL, j/k. Im gonna be there, but I uderstand exactly what you mean. That shouldn't have been done like that. Especially since all of you guys were ready at the field. If its any consolation, my game in Brantford was scheduled for 8pm Friday night, bus was supposed to come at 4.30, never came until about 6.45, and we had about 30 mins to warm-up, yet still won 42-21. Use it to your advantage. As motivation. Get everyone going and you guys will be allright.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information