Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D-BLOCKKKKKK ( The official DBLOCK Thread )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-BLOCKKKKKK ( The official DBLOCK Thread )

I made this thread to see who listens to DBLOCK. Styles is the hardest rappa out yo. Anyways who is your fave DBLOCK member.

everywhere we go-oh... and so on

I like Jadakiss the best, but I heard rumors that he might be leaving for Cash Money

Paul

New York Giants
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks (unfortunately)
    UConn Basketball
    Virginia Tech Football
    UConn Football

Comment

Originally posted by NYGibril28

I like Jadakiss the best, but I heard rumors that he might be leaving for Cash Money
      NAW BRO he'll never do that to LOX and DBLOCK, especially not for Cash Money, the only group that could make him leave ( for $) would be GUNIt and tthat will never happen cuz of the beef.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinAsante

NAW BRO he'll never do that to LOX and DBLOCK, especially not for Cash Money, the only group that could make him leave ( for $) would be GUNIt and tthat will never happen cuz of the beef.
        I just heard that on a local station, I didn't know if there was any validity to it

Paul

New York Giants
        New York Yankees
        UConn Basketball
        Virginia Tech Football
        UConn Football

Comment

i have never heard of this DBlock character

Comment

Originally posted by yo123
            It's a label

Paul

New York Giants
            New York Yankees
            UConn Basketball
            Virginia Tech Football
            UConn Football

Comment

It's a label
              And a group.
              Damn yo123. Where the heck are you from. Thats how u know ur mainstream. The only undergrounf guys u know prolly are Papoose and Saigon and Gravy

Comment

It's a label
                And a group.
                Damn yo123. Where the heck are you from. Thats how u know ur mainstream. The only undergrounf guys u know prolly are Papoose and Saigon and Gravy

no. please dont call me mainstream. The guys i like probably arent "underground" but def arent mainstream either. Immortal Technique and canibus are my two favorite. The only two mainstream guys i like are lil wayne and TI

Comment

It's a label
                  And a group.

no. please dont call me mainstream. The guys i like probably arent "underground" but def arent mainstream either. Immortal Technique and canibus are my two favorite. The only two mainstream guys i like are lil wayne and TI
                  Sorry, i was a little quick to judge. and was very impulsive with my thoughts. Butt nontheless, im surprised you dunno bbout DBLOCK. They like 10 years old.

Comment

It's a label
                    And a group.

TI is awful, but you get props for IT and Canibus (he has had a few bad albums, but is probably the most gifted rapper overall right now). Check out CunningLynguists if you get a chance. I am also listening to Masta Ace's album "A Long Hot Summer" a lot now, it is great.
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S
                      It's a label
                      And a group.

TI is awful, but you get props for IT and Canibus (he has had a few bad albums, but is probably the most gifted rapper overall right now). Check out CunningLynguists if you get a chance. I am also listening to Masta Ace's album "A Long Hot Summer" a lot now, it is great.
                      I love the Juice Crew from back in the day with Marley Marl and the SYmphony. But this is a DBLOICK forum so..

Comment

**** d- block they dont need a thread.

Comment

It's a label
                          And a group.

I love the Juice Crew from back in the day with Marley Marl and the SYmphony. But this is a DBLOICK forum so..
                          well they dont need a thread in the first place any way, no one cares.
                          thread should be locked.

Comment

Originally posted by jets future
                            It's a label
                            And a group.

thread should be locked.
                            May I ask your age, you're acting like a child. maybe 12 or 13. I'm 15

Comment

Originally posted by jets future
                              It's a label
                              And a group.

thread should be locked.
                              May I ask your age, you're acting like a child. maybe 12 or 13. I'm 15
                              well im 15

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information