Mafia: Game Ruined

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Job Reborn View Post
    Might have been in a relationship. Thought the word for it would be the same whether i was married or not. It is in French.
    Does this look like France, mister I know what your first name is but am nice enough to keep it private?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Does this look like France, mister I know what your first name is but am nice enough to keep it private?
      Nope, but i do have to translate my mind whenever i speak.

Comment

Having not played this game before, is it better to avoid lynching the first day or to take a stab in the dark?

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldogs View Post
          Having not played this game before, is it better to avoid lynching the first day or to take a stab in the dark?
          The majority of people tend to think no lynching is the better thing. They also tend to be wrong.

Comment

What is this game you speak of, our dear friend Caddy has died and those miscreants are still galavanting around

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
              Well, I made a joke APS vote to start with, then unvoted which I would have done anyway.

Only one other person in this thread jumped right in and voted for someone, EATW for me after Brodeur's suspicions (which Brodeur didn't actually vote for me. He still could if he wants,) and EATW hasn't really popped up since. So, TBW's point may be valid of being "jumpy" to vote for someone.

I understand I'm under suspicion because I am talking and asking silly questions, etc, which is fine. But I'm surprised anyone would jump in to vote for someone so quickly.

Just a point, let me know if I'm offbase or being bias since the vote was intended for me.
              I've been a little suspicious of EATW's vote considering, iirc, that he did the same thing in one of the previous games and he turned out to be a member of the mafia. Not that it says anything for this game but it's slightly suspicious nonetheless.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
                A little biased, but who wouldn't be? I think I saw a vote for IMBC, but I don't think voting no lynch is suspicious. I guess right now, a confident vote can't be justified, let's all slow down. I'm gonna change mine, Unvote: no lynch
                Let me know if that is true, maybe I missed it.

What we have:

EATW voting for me due to agreement with Brodeur (who did not vote for me)

Woot saying he knows Deep is bad and voting for him (which is intriguing in and of itself, but I'd like to see that play out a bit more)

ATL voting for me with no explanation.

If you want to vote for me, at least put an explanation man. I'd rather people accuse me and talk it out as to WHY instead of voting. Honestly, I feel like I have ruled Brodeur out as a mafia member because of this, while EATW and ATL give me pause.

And the Woot/Deep thing, I want a bit more from Woot if he is still around.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  I've been a little suspicious of EATW's vote considering, iirc, that he did the same thing in one of the previous games and he turned out to be a member of the mafia. Not that it says anything for this game but it's slightly suspicious nonetheless.
                  I will say this, using the past is not a bad thing in this game.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Job Reborn View Post
                    The majority of people tend to think no lynching is the better thing. They also tend to be wrong.
                    I've never seen how this plays out, but to me it seems like a better idea to get people talking and at least take a shot at killing a mafia member. Otherwise they will just pick us off one by one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                      I will say this, using the past is not a bad thing in this game.
                      For predicting how one plays the game, it is not a bad thing. For determining what role they have been assigned, it's a crap-shoot.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                        Let me know if that is true, maybe I missed it.

What we have:

EATW voting for me due to agreement with Brodeur (who did not vote for me)

Woot saying he knows Deep is bad and voting for him (which is intriguing in and of itself, but I'd like to see that play out a bit more)

ATL voting for me with no explanation.

If you want to vote for me, at least put an explanation man. I'd rather people accuse me and talk it out as to WHY instead of voting. Honestly, I feel like I have ruled Brodeur out as a mafia member because of this, while EATW and ATL give me pause.

And the Woot/Deep thing, I want a bit more from Woot if he is still around.
                        Those are the two I'm most suspicious of too. Like you mentioned about looking to the past as experience, those that cast votes immediately with little to no explanation are typically the ones with the most to hide.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Job Reborn View Post
                          Care to elaborate?
                          A lot of talking and initiating the the pointless "I am not apart of the mafia" thing. He says he wants to talk, go ahead Shane, the floor is yours. Reveal your role.

Comment

• I have a hard time casting a vote at this point. We don't have much evidence to accuse anyone, and I really don't see Shane as acting suspicious. I think he's just trying to get something started.

The immediate votes for Shane are a little puzzling.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                            <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                            <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                            <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• I've no voted instantly as evil and voted to lynch as good there really isn't any actual strategy for the 1st day

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                                I've no voted instantly as evil and voted to lynch as good there really isn't any actual strategy for the 1st day
                                That is highly debatable.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information