Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, damnit Kill! I've been reading this gd thread for a week since I died and now it's the most exciting part and you're off summoning lunch! Wtf!

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I still have faith that I'm winning this.

Originally posted by SolidGold
      Bortlezzzzzzz
      Originally posted by Monomach
      Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• ps lol FE, nice try. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
          ps lol FE, nice try. :D
          Watch Killswitch cower in fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
            I still have faith that I'm winning this.
            You and FE against a 4000 year old wizard clad in the game world's best armor who can travel freely through the realms of Oblivion and is easily, ease-uh-lee, the best fighter remaining in the game?

Good luck.

Comment

• Two hour clock?

Bortlezzzzzzz
              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Tough to win if you just go *poof* in the sun.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Blah, now I have to leave. Screw you guys in the Sesame Street game for making me wait. If I'm still alive I won't be on until later.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    You and FE against a 4000 year old wizard clad in the game world's best armor who can travel freely through the realms of Oblivion and is easily, ease-uh-lee, the best fighter remaining in the game?

Good luck.
                    Taunting by the game runner? Ouch.

Comment

Good luck.
                      So I'm assuming the fighting bonus I receive from using my night action is a one night thing instead of adding up because I would be a damn good fighter if it did add up.

Bortlezzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                        So I'm assuming the fighting bonus I receive from using my night action is a one night thing instead of adding up because I would be a damn good fighter if it did add up.
                        There's a maximum to all the "stats" that figure into formula. They can only stack up to that maximum. Everyone will get to see in a minute here.

Comment

• Sorry guys. I still have a job and responsibilities and crap.

Comment

Good luck.
                            Not too mention he has been getting healed for quite some time now.

Comment

• I'm so glad I died instead of Rufus, when people were looking at the both of us. It seems that the healing has been so huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
                                Not too mention he has been getting healed for quite some time now.
                                Quite true. You probably had the weakest Mage power but it was the best to have around for your situation here at the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information