Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   AFC vs. NFC... Tougher Conference? (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1012)

CM4 12-02-2006 03:22 AM

AFC vs. NFC... Tougher Conference?
 
Whose tougher conference?

I say AFC, because im a Chargers fan and because the NFC is soft!

doingthisinsteadofwork 12-02-2006 03:27 AM

The NFC has really only 2 good teams right now the boys and the bears.
Saints are good but i put em as overachievers.

yourfavestoner 12-02-2006 03:31 AM

This is a joke, right?

AdrianWilson12 12-02-2006 04:13 AM

Lets put it this way Jacksonville and Cincinatti who are 7th and 8th in the AFC would, in my opinion, be 3rd and 4th best in the NFC.

I think the 32-20 advantage for the AFC in interconference results says it all.

Canadian_kid16 12-02-2006 07:13 AM

This has to be a joke thread...the NFC sucks...

12-02-2006 07:20 AM

lol who voted NFC ?

The Unseen 12-02-2006 08:39 AM

The proverbial "is the sky blue?" question.

12-02-2006 09:16 AM

I remember earlier in the season when people said the NFC was going to be better. I laughed at that and still am laughing. I don't see the NFC being as good for a long time.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) 12-02-2006 10:05 AM

Me either. I don't get why people thought the NFC was gonna be better. AFC>NFC. It's been that way for a while now.

Geo 12-02-2006 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
This is a joke, right?


NIN1984 12-02-2006 11:49 AM

I'm pretty sure AFC is better, NFC best team the Bears have 2 loses both to AFC teams

sweetness34 12-02-2006 12:06 PM

I voted NFC just because of how idiotic this topic is. :lol:

roughrider30 12-02-2006 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snortie
I remember earlier in the season when people said the NFC was going to be better. I laughed at that and still am laughing. I don't see the NFC being as good for a long time.


what evidence do you have for this statement. How can you say exactly what teams are going to be good in the future and which ones wont? especially with the parody in the NFL today. The NFC could just as easily become the domiant confrence in the next couple years as the AFC. Im not saying they will but there really is not way to tell what is going to happen

BehrenMan007 12-02-2006 02:57 PM

this topic should be deleted.
nfc has only 1 good team (Da Bears) and theyre no where near indy or sd or even nwe

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) 12-02-2006 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roughrider30
Quote:

Originally Posted by snortie
I remember earlier in the season when people said the NFC was going to be better. I laughed at that and still am laughing. I don't see the NFC being as good for a long time.


what evidence do you have for this statement. How can you say exactly what teams are going to be good in the future and which ones wont? especially with the parody in the NFL today. The NFC could just as easily become the domiant confrence in the next couple years as the AFC. Im not saying they will but there really is not way to tell what is going to happen

Good point. A few years ago, before Denver won their first Super Bowl, the NFC won like 15 in a row or something like that I think. now look what's happened, the AFC is clearly thebetter conference top to bottom.

PalmerToCJ 12-02-2006 04:13 PM

:lol:

Twiddler 12-02-2006 04:41 PM

NFC by a long shot.... (Just kidding, dear god what kind of question is this?!?!)

Paul 12-02-2006 04:49 PM

AFC, no doubt.

But I think in the playoffs, the NFC will have closer and more entertaining games. Not because there better, but because all the teams equally suck(mediocre).

cunningham06 12-02-2006 10:53 PM

AFC for sure who voted NFC? :lol:

yodabear 12-02-2006 11:07 PM

This is like asking what is better the AL or the NL.

draftguru151 12-02-2006 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yodachu
This is like asking what is better the AL or the NL.

I think is is funny that someone from the NL won and it wasn't even the Mets.

someone447 12-02-2006 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roughrider30
Quote:

Originally Posted by snortie
I remember earlier in the season when people said the NFC was going to be better. I laughed at that and still am laughing. I don't see the NFC being as good for a long time.


what evidence do you have for this statement. How can you say exactly what teams are going to be good in the future and which ones wont? especially with the parody in the NFL today. The NFC could just as easily become the domiant confrence in the next couple years as the AFC. Im not saying they will but there really is not way to tell what is going to happen

It is humorous? It's parity.

Namy 12-03-2006 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snortie
I remember earlier in the season when people said the NFC was going to be better. I laughed at that and still am laughing. I don't see the NFC being as good for a long time.

easy reason why. Everyone overrated the Panthers. I may have been one of the FEW ppl who thought the Panthers were gonna be just above average while everyone on this board seemed to have them as title contenders. Anyways, a part of why the NFC has stubmled is also due to injuries. The GMen were REALLY good before all of those injuries. Eagles were still in the hunt when McNabb was healthy, etc. However, even then, it's not even close. AFC by a long shot.

roughrider30 12-03-2006 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by someone447
Quote:

Originally Posted by roughrider30
Quote:

Originally Posted by snortie
I remember earlier in the season when people said the NFC was going to be better. I laughed at that and still am laughing. I don't see the NFC being as good for a long time.


what evidence do you have for this statement. How can you say exactly what teams are going to be good in the future and which ones wont? especially with the parody in the NFL today. The NFC could just as easily become the domiant confrence in the next couple years as the AFC. Im not saying they will but there really is not way to tell what is going to happen

It is humorous? It's parity.

yea, yea i noticed that after i posted it. i was thinking no one would catch that. my bad

Flyboy 12-03-2006 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
Saints are good but i put em as overachievers.

*yawns* Yeah, we've overachieved to seven wins. And, currently tied with Dallas and Seattle for the second best record in the NFC. Yep.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.