Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Seahawks @ Bears (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1237)

yodabear 01-11-2007 07:07 PM

Seahawks @ Bears

The other games got a thread.

I have da Bears.

Tubby 01-11-2007 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tubby
My hawks-bears prediction:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

The hawks will score two field goals in the first three quarters, mainly because they cant do anything against the bears D. meanwhile, the bears O cant do anything against the seattle D until the fourth quarter, when Grossman snaps the ball and Pete Hunter breaks his ankle. Grossman proceeds to throw a 70 yard TD to teh man Pete Hunter was supposed to cover, putting the bears up 7-6. But, Hass will drive down to the Bears 47 yard line, setting Josh Brown up for a 64 yard field goal. Being Josh Brown, he makes it with ease, winning the game.

Splat 01-11-2007 07:09 PM

Da Bears.

bearsfan_51 01-11-2007 07:17 PM

This will obviously be a lot closer than the 37-6 stomping earlier in the year, but I still think the Bears win by at least a touchdown.

4pAc 01-11-2007 07:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

The hawks will score two field goals in the first three quarters, mainly because they cant do anything against the bears D. meanwhile, the bears O cant do anything against the seattle D until the fourth quarter, when Grossman snaps the ball and Pete Hunter breaks his ankle. Grossman proceeds to throw a 70 yard TD to teh man Pete Hunter was supposed to cover, putting the bears up 7-6. But, Hass will drive down to the Bears 47 yard line, setting Josh Brown up for a 64 yard field goal. Being Josh Brown, he makes it with ease, winning the game.

You really believe that don't you :lol: . Yoda, you might be jinxing yourself :wink: (read sig)

Tubby 01-11-2007 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:

Quote:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

You really believe that don't you :lol: . Yoda, you might be jinxing yourself :wink: (read sig)

Josh Brown showed that he has mastered the art of telepathy in the Dallas game, who knows what might happen in the Bears game?

Josh Brown, thats who.

01-11-2007 07:39 PM

I think Rex Grossman will choose a bad time to suck and throw 2 ints and SEA wins it 16-7.

Basileus777 01-11-2007 07:41 PM

I actually think Grossman will have a good game against Seattle. I don't think Seattle can win at Soldier Field. I think this game is the best chance of a blowout this week.

thetedginnshow 01-11-2007 07:56 PM

With all of the time Grossman has had and the fact that so much is on the line, I bet he'll have a pretty good game. Plus, just about every team he faced and did poorly against could generated a pass rush with their front four, unlike Seattle. So IMO, he'll do just fine. It'll be up to the Seahawks' O to do something about that. Of course, there's probably going to be a snowstorm or at least high winds, so it could just be the luck of the draw.

In any case, I'll say... it'll be a good game.

RexGrossmans-cheesecake 01-11-2007 08:24 PM

I picked the Bears, mainly because we beat them earlier in the season 37-6 (Seahawk fans please don't say Shaun Alexander is gonna change that, he averaged like 2.7 against the Cowboys). I know things change, but they barely beat a Cowboys team at home. If it wasn't for Tony Choko (I know very original) we'd be playing the Boys. I think the Bears will win by a score of 21-14...

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) 01-11-2007 08:29 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown showed that he has mastered the art of telepathy in the Dallas game, who knows what might happen in the Bears game?

Josh Brown, thats who.

He mastered the art of communicating with his mind?

niel89 01-11-2007 08:30 PM

as bad as the bears qbs have been lately, i think they take this one.

also josh brown lines up for the game winner..........and it gets blocked :P

RexGrossmans-cheesecake 01-11-2007 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Robbie"Good as" Gould, thats who.

Pokeys 01-11-2007 08:31 PM

Cant believe people are actually picking the Seahawks here...

ks_perfection 01-11-2007 09:36 PM

I picked Seatle. Grossman is a big concern, but so is their defense. Since the injuries they haven't been as domiant as they were at teh start.

danman253 01-11-2007 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokeys
Cant believe people are actually picking the Seahawks here...

Why because they beat your cowboys? :roll:

I'll be at the game. It will be good but Bears win 17-13

Smooth Criminal 01-11-2007 09:53 PM

I get the Bears. The Seahawks have been inconsistant all year. I don't think they'll get much going on offense against this Bears defense. I expect Grossman to have a good enough game to let the Bears get the win.

Star Wideout 01-11-2007 10:09 PM

Bears easily, they'll get their Defensive starters back and dominate on Defense again.

danman253 01-11-2007 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Wideout
Bears easily, they'll get their Defensive starters back and dominate on Defense again.

Tommie Harris is back? Could've sworn he was on IR...

Also the only guy i see on the injury list on D is Tillman who is questonable.

Tubby 01-11-2007 11:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown, thats who.

Yes. Do you want to know why Tony Romo droped the snap?

Long stories and complicated mathematical equations aside, this is what happened:

Josh Brown telepathically communicated the words "dont mess up" to Tony Romo. Romo got paranoid because he didnt know it was Josh Brown telepathically communicating those words to him, and he was too distracted to hold onto the ball.

By the way, if Romo had held on, Hass wouldve just driven down the field and Brown wouldve kicked the game winner.

4pAc 01-11-2007 11:11 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown, thats who.

Long stories and complicated mathematical equations aside, this is what happened:

Josh Brown telepathically communicated the words "dont mess up" to Tony Romo. Romo got paranoid because he didnt know it was Josh Brown telepathically communicating those words to him, and he was too distracted to hold onto the ball.

By the way, if Romo had held on, Hass wouldve just driven down the field and Brown wouldve kicked the game winner.

I have a feeling you guys will lose in the playoffs on a Josh Brown 20yd FG miss

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) 01-11-2007 11:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown, thats who.

I have a feeling you guys will lose in the playoffs on a Josh Brown 20yd FG miss

I have a feeling this will happen: Bears take the lead by 6 with 12 seconds left. Seattle returns the kick for a TD. Brown botches the extra point, but Seattle gets in FG range in overtime. Brown kicks it, and misses, and Hester returns it for a TD.

Tubby 01-11-2007 11:16 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown, thats who.

I have a feeling this will happen: Bears take the lead by 6 with 12 seconds left. Seattle returns the kick for a TD. Brown botches the extra point, but Seattle gets in FG range in overtime. Brown kicks it, and misses, and Hester returns it for a TD.

Y'all can just hate on Josh Brown all you want, but when he kicks that game winner, I will go crazy on these boards (and probably get banned in the process)

Packman1957 01-11-2007 11:52 PM

This is going to be a close one but I will go with the Bears, the Seahawks are just to inconsistent, and they won't be able to make any mistakes against the Bears defense. Still I think this one will be close, I don't see Rex Grossman doing that well either. Its going to be a defensive ball game, and the Bears should win but not by much. Maybe a field goal.

Bears 13
Seahawks 10

yodabear 01-12-2007 12:03 AM

If Josh Brown makes a game winning field goal at all this postseason, I am somehow gonna get myself suspended from these boards.