Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Who's Worse? (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14359)

kwilk103 10-31-2007 11:53 AM

Who's Worse?

both were of espn's first take and both are idiots; i thought it would make an interesting poll

as much as i hate skip bayless, i have to go with jamele hill, for the simple fact she thinks kobe is better than jordan

Moses 10-31-2007 11:55 AM

The argument could easily be made that Kobe is better than Jordan.

Don Vito 10-31-2007 11:57 AM

It hurts to watch Lou Holtz.

Between Bayless and Hill I would say Bayless just because he is convinced he is always right and rarely is.

RyanLeaf#1 10-31-2007 12:00 PM

Bayless is an idiot last week he said Andre Woodson will not make the NFL. He talks about **** that he dont even know about.

Turtlepower 10-31-2007 12:02 PM

Skip Bayless is by far the worst. I actually don't mind Hill that much. She has some good insight from time to time and it is never an easy job being a woman in a profession easily dominated by men.

Nitschke-Hawk 10-31-2007 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Vito (Post 701384)
It hurts to watch Lou Holtz.

Between Bayless and Hill I would say Bayless just because he is convinced he is always right and rarely is.

Farmer Lou Holtz is the man! That's what I call him anyway, looks like a little farmer from a small town on the set. I like his analysis too, you just gotta listen closely. I think he's better than Mark May, who's always on USC's knob and acts smug and cocky all the time.

RyanLeaf#1 10-31-2007 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk (Post 701445)
Farmer Lou Holtz is the man! That's what I call him anyway, looks like a little farmer from a small town on the set. I like his analysis too, you just gotta listen closely. I think he's better than Mark May, who's always on USC's knob and acts smug and cocky all the time.

I agree Holtz is the man.

Michigan 10-31-2007 01:04 PM

Skip Bayless easily

the kobe > jordan argument is the only reason i can think of for a hill being here. she's not good, but she's not unbearably bad, unlike: (cue list)

Stuart Scott
Lou Holtz
Pam Ward
Lee Corso
Mark May
Tony "Brady Quinn won draft day because he fell to 22" Kornheiser
Woody Paige
Linda Cohn
Steven A. Smith
Chris Berman
Mike Patrick

Turtlepower 10-31-2007 01:10 PM

I'm in the minority of people who like Lee Corso. At least he has seems like a person who would jump into the stands and take a few shots with the students if given the chance.

Paul 10-31-2007 01:27 PM

Skip Bayless makes me question if there is a god. That or he is an offspring of Satan.

VoteLynnSwan 10-31-2007 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moses (Post 701379)
The argument could easily be made that Kobe is better than Jordan.

if you were looking to field an incorrect argument then yes.

BrownsTown 10-31-2007 02:41 PM

Skip Bayless just picks things that are controversial and is stubborn as a mule about them (IE: LeBron James, who he still wouldn't respect after the brilliant OT game last year) because it gets him noticed. So yea, he's crazy annoying.

Turtlepower 10-31-2007 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrownsTown (Post 701546)
Skip Bayless just picks things that are controversial and is stubborn as a mule about them (IE: LeBron James, who he still wouldn't respect after the brilliant OT game last year) because it gets him noticed.

Exactly. It is annoyingly smart because he will always have a job as the guy who stirs up controversy. I feel it is ethically wrong, but that is my view.

SeanTaylorRIP 10-31-2007 02:47 PM

I hate Bayless and Woody Paige, atleast Paige can be funny, Bayless is a boring, cranky, idiot.

Turtlepower 10-31-2007 02:48 PM

I hate Jay Mariotti. I love how he said the Cubs would sweep the D-Backs. =D

Moses 10-31-2007 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan (Post 701535)
if you were looking to field an incorrect argument then yes.

If you look at each one can do on the court (ie. not their accolades, awards, stats, etc.), you would realize that Kobe is likely the better player.