Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Things have changed here (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14444)

CalBears99 11-02-2007 07:40 PM

Things have changed here
 
Wow, I haven't posted here in a REAL long time. It's changed a lot. I recognize a couple guys here, but for the most part, there are just new guys here. Do any of you guys remember me? Man, I used to spend so much time here, but not anymore.. I kind of miss posting here and I miss my old boyz.

CannedToast 11-02-2007 07:42 PM

No one cares.

duckseason 11-02-2007 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CalBears99 (Post 705218)
Wow, I haven't posted here in a REAL long time. It's changed a lot. I recognize a couple guys here, but for the most part, there are just new guys here. Do any of you guys remember me? Man, I used to spend so much time here, but not anymore.. I kind of miss posting here and I miss my old boyz.

Don't remember you, but nice sig and welcome back.

CannedToast 11-02-2007 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckseason (Post 705221)
Don't remember you, but nice sig and welcome back.

Don't pretend you are nice. You're supposed to be straight outta Compton.

Moses 11-02-2007 07:57 PM

The only constant is change.

Now back to enjoying Friday night. :D

NYGibril28 11-02-2007 07:58 PM

I remember you...

familyguy555 11-02-2007 08:01 PM

Do I remember you?

KCJ58 11-02-2007 09:09 PM

if your name is Cal Bears why do you have a Dennis Dixon sig

Xiomera 11-02-2007 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CalBears99 (Post 705218)
Wow, I haven't posted here in a REAL long time. It's changed a lot. I recognize a couple guys here, but for the most part, there are just new guys here. Do any of you guys remember me? Man, I used to spend so much time here, but not anymore.. I kind of miss posting here and I miss my old boyz.

You look vaguely familiar. Do I?

Vince Lombardi 11-02-2007 10:01 PM

Just to fill you in........ For a brief spell this site became Vince Lombardi's Hott Jammz Countdown but the money, sex, drugs, and power went to my head and the whole thing spiraled out of control. Scott Wright seized back control as I laid unconscious in a ditch for several days. Other than that things have been fine. Good times though.

Ewing 11-02-2007 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJ58 (Post 705366)
if your name is Cal Bears why do you have a Dennis Dixon sig

I was thinking the same thing.

BrownsTown 11-02-2007 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi (Post 705486)
Just to fill you in........ For a brief spell this site became Vince Lombardi's Hott Jammz Countdown but the money, sex, drugs, and power went to my head and the whole thing spiraled out of control. Scott Wright seized back control as I laid unconscious in a ditch for several days. Other than that things have been fine. Good times though.

I remember that. The lesson to be taken from that is, you can't smoke everything. That poor hooker...

RyanLeaf#1 11-02-2007 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewing (Post 705499)
I was thinking the same thing.

His name is Cal Bears he has an Oregon sig, and hes from Connecticut....

jkpigskin 11-02-2007 10:24 PM

sup calbears

JF4 11-03-2007 01:19 AM

I do recall when you used to post. And I hope that enjoy what the board has become.

I was previously javon favre. You may or may not remember me because I don't really remember how much I used to post when you were around.

Vikes99ej 11-03-2007 01:55 AM

I remember you.

yourfavestoner 11-03-2007 04:15 AM

Bay Areaaaaaaaaaaaa

BigDawg819 11-03-2007 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrownsTown (Post 705500)
I remember that. The lesson to be taken from that is, you can't smoke everything. That poor hooker...

The beginning of the end was the night with the 4 ounces of coke, 2 midgets, a horse, 9 elephants, a Cuisinart, and the strippers. Good times though........

fischbowl 11-03-2007 12:08 PM

I remember you.

Addict 11-03-2007 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vikes99ej (Post 705623)
I remember you.

Do you remember adrian peterson too?

Welcome back calbears

critesy 11-03-2007 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 (Post 705507)
His name is Cal Bears he has an Oregon sig, and hes from Connecticut....

iirc, he was a skins fan as well?

i remember.

HoopsDemon12 11-03-2007 01:37 PM

ya i wasnt here when you posted.. i think i may have caught a couple of your posts but thats it really

litlharsh 11-03-2007 06:44 PM

Things just ain't the same for gangsters
Times is changin, young n***** is agin
Becomin O.G.'s in the game and changin
to make way for these new names and faces

neko4 11-03-2007 06:47 PM

I dont know you but...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pGhlUzzib6c

KILLERSANTA 11-03-2007 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDawg819 (Post 705836)
The beginning of the end was the night with the 4 ounces of coke, 2 midgets, a horse, 9 elephants, a Cuisinart, and the strippers. Good times though........

That wasn't a horse. That was me on my hands and knees nude. But yes, Good times, good times...........................


_________________________________________-

Do you know me? I been here forever, even before Scott Wright!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.