Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   A small predicament. (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14464)

someone447 11-03-2007 01:21 PM

A small predicament.
 
One of my buddies is in a relationship with which before tonight I thought to be a *****. Tonight just confirmed it. I was chilling with my roommate when I get a call from my buddy's gf. She is crying and asks me to let her in the dorm, because she forgot her access card. So I let her in, and she offers me a beer. Of course I accept, we decide to put on Beer Fest. So we start watching the movie, her on her bed, me on a chair. About half way in she gets on top of me and starts kissing me.

Now, this is one of my best friends up here in Portland, so I stop her and tell her we can't do anything and I am going to get back to my room. She grabs me by my belt and pulls me over to the bed. I take her hands off me and leave. She tries to block me from leaving, but I just move her out of the way. She follows me out into the hall, and locks herself out of her room. I give her my phone to call the RA, and she does. So I leave to go back up to my room. She follows me. She follows me into my room, and asks if I have any thing to eat... I say I will make her popcorn, but then she has to leave. She refuses to leave, it takes me probably 15 minutes to get her to leave so I can go to bed.

Now, do I tell my buddy what happened? Or a better question might be, HOW do I tell my buddy what happened?

Moses 11-03-2007 01:24 PM

Tell him straight up what happened. He may not like it, but he'll be happy you told him.

D-Unit 11-03-2007 01:29 PM

Email him a link to this thread. :D

KCJ58 11-03-2007 01:33 PM

you should have banged her

critesy 11-03-2007 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Unit (Post 705965)
Email him a link to this thread. :D


ahaha yes, please.

fischbowl 11-03-2007 01:37 PM

I'd bang her too. I know my friends would do the same to me.

Fuckingg' Skank

Sniper 11-03-2007 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fischbowl (Post 705985)
I'd bang her too. I know my friends would do the same to me.

Fuckingg' Skank

SKANK!!!!!!!!!!!

fischbowl 11-03-2007 01:42 PM

Bitches love my new haircut, and if they don't

they fuckinngg skank

diabsoule 11-03-2007 01:44 PM

Tell him straight up what happened. He might not believe it but you're being honest and if he's any kind of a friend he'll know that your not making it up.

bearsfan_51 11-03-2007 01:46 PM

Assuming this actually happened (sorry I find it hard to believe anyone is that pathetic) I would not tell your friend.

It's not going to help. First of all, if he really likes the girl, he's not going to believe you. Hell, I'm not sure I even believe you. It's likely just going to create drama and make things uncomfortable between the two of you.

Second of all, if she is this big of an attention-seeking *****, he's going to figure it out eventually anyway. If he doesn't, it's cause he's pathetic himself and doesn't want to. Some guys/gals don't care if their girlfriends/boyfriends suck as long as they have someone to be with. It's pathetic, and shows an extreme lack of self-esteem, but that's not your call to make.

Anyway...I know this is an unorthodox answer, but I would not tell him. Worst case scenario she tells him and he questions why you didn't, which you can respond that you were confused, didn't know what to do, and didn't want to damage your friendship. He'd be more likely to understand that I would imagine.

someone447 11-03-2007 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJ58 (Post 705973)
you should have banged her

Dude, you would be a terrible friend. If I didn't know the guy, or he wasn't really a friend, I wouldn't have hesitated. Especially because she is incredibly hot.

I still feel guilty because I could have left before any of this happened. And it isn't like I couldn't have seen it coming, she was flirting with me all night, I was just ignoring it.

KCJ58 11-03-2007 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by someone447 (Post 706021)
Dude, you would be a terrible friend. If I didn't know the guy, or he wasn't really a friend, I wouldn't have hesitated. Especially because she is incredibly hot.

I still feel guilty because I could have left before any of this happened. And it isn't like I couldn't have seen it coming, she was flirting with me all night, I was just ignoring it.

still should have banged her

fischbowl 11-03-2007 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by someone447 (Post 706021)
Dude, you would be a terrible friend. If I didn't know the guy, or he wasn't really a friend, I wouldn't have hesitated. Especially because she is incredibly hot.

I still feel guilty because I could have left before any of this happened. And it isn't like I couldn't have seen it coming, she was flirting with me all night, I was just ignoring it.

still i wouldve banged her. Considering the her assumed BAC level from your story.

Sniper 11-03-2007 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fischbowl (Post 706001)
Bitches love my new haircut, and if they don't

they fuckinngg skank

Yeah, I take steroids. I eat that **** for breakfast lunch and dinner!

NYGibril28 11-03-2007 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 (Post 706007)
Assuming this actually happened (sorry I find it hard to believe anyone is that pathetic) I would not tell your friend.

It's not going to help. First of all, if he really likes the girl, he's not going to believe you. Hell, I'm not sure I even believe you. It's likely just going to create drama and make things uncomfortable between the two of you.
Second of all, if she is this big of an attention-seeking *****, he's going to figure it out eventually anyway. If he doesn't, it's cause he's pathetic himself and doesn't want to. Some guys/gals don't care if their girlfriends/boyfriends suck as long as they have someone to be with. It's pathetic, and shows an extreme lack of self-esteem, but that's not your call to make.

Anyway...I know this is an unorthodox answer, but I would not tell him. Worst case scenario she tells him and he questions why you didn't, which you can respond that you were confused, didn't know what to do, and didn't want to damage your friendship. He'd be more likely to understand that I would imagine.

That's bull. He has to tell him. If he's any kind of friend you tell him straight up right now what happened. So what if it hurts, better now than later on.

fischbowl 11-03-2007 01:54 PM

"Not now chief. I'm in the fuckinngg zone"

Sniper 11-03-2007 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fischbowl (Post 706036)
"Not now chief. I'm in the fuckinngg zone"

Ma! Where's my ******* protein????

fischbowl 11-03-2007 01:56 PM

"All my boys got their new haircut. They're getting some ***** tonight!"

someone447 11-03-2007 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 (Post 706007)
Assuming this actually happened (sorry I find it hard to believe anyone is that pathetic) I would not tell your friend.

It's not going to help. First of all, if he really likes the girl, he's not going to believe you. Hell, I'm not sure I even believe you. It's likely just going to create drama and make things uncomfortable between the two of you.

Second of all, if she is this big of an attention-seeking *****, he's going to figure it out eventually anyway. If he doesn't, it's cause he's pathetic himself and doesn't want to. Some guys/gals don't care if their girlfriends/boyfriends suck as long as they have someone to be with. It's pathetic, and shows an extreme lack of self-esteem, but that's not your call to make.

Anyway...I know this is an unorthodox answer, but I would not tell him. Worst case scenario she tells him and he questions why you didn't, which you can respond that you were confused, didn't know what to do, and didn't want to damage your friendship. He'd be more likely to understand that I would imagine.

How does it surprise you at all? People want what they can't have. Me ignoring her and turning her down just made her want me more. She was incredibly drunk, so that partially explains the patheticness of it.

The problem with not telling him, she WILL cheat on him. It isn't a matter of if, only a matter of when. I have been cheated on b a significant other. It was because I didn't listen to my friends, so I know all about that part. However, even though my friends pissed me off at the time, after it happened and I realized they were right, I was glad they told me.

But your side is why I am having so much trouble with this. But it also isn't the first time something like this has happened before(first time with me, others have similar stories, usually not to the extent of actually physically pulling them towards a bed though.)

BigDawg819 11-03-2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by someone447 (Post 706021)
Dude, you would be a terrible friend. If I didn't know the guy, or he wasn't really a friend, I wouldn't have hesitated. Especially because she is incredibly hot.

I still feel guilty because I could have left before any of this happened. And it isn't like I couldn't have seen it coming, she was flirting with me all night, I was just ignoring it.

Welcome to the world of the 3rd wheel. Now that you were "honorable", that is if this is even a real story, you will never get laid. Congrats on entering the cycle of Jerking Off.

fischbowl 11-03-2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by someone447 (Post 706049)
How does it surprise you at all? People want what they can't have. Me ignoring her and turning her down just made her want me more. She was incredibly drunk, so that partially explains the patheticness of it.

The problem with not telling him, she WILL cheat on him. It isn't a matter of if, only a matter of when. I have been cheated on b a significant other. It was because I didn't listen to my friends, so I know all about that part. However, even though my friends pissed me off at the time, after it happened and I realized they were right, I was glad they told me.

But your side is why I am having so much trouble with this. But it also isn't the first time something like this has happened before(first time with me, others have similar stories, usually not to the extent of actually physically pulling them towards a bed though.)

Bingo, Should of Bango.

bearsfan_51 11-03-2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYGibril28 (Post 706035)
That's bull. He has to tell him. If he's any kind of friend you tell him straight up right now what happened. So what if it hurts, better now than later on.

Haha...

How old are you? Have you ever been in a situation like this before?

I know that kindgergarden tells to to always tell the truth, but sometimes things are better left unsaid. It's called using your brain.

NYGibril28 11-03-2007 01:58 PM

Tell him dude. He'll thank you later on once he meets a new chick. Just got to explain to him you were not instigating it one bit. If he's a real friend, he'll believe you. Sometimes you just got to do stuff, whether it's hard or not. The best thing to do is tell him.

someone447 11-03-2007 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYGibril28 (Post 706035)
That's bull. He has to tell him. If he's any kind of friend you tell him straight up right now what happened. So what if it hurts, better now than later on.

I can't tell him until tomorrow, he is on the travel squad and they are up in Montana, and it isn't something that should be talked about over the phone.

NYGibril28 11-03-2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 (Post 706054)
Haha...

How old are you? Have you ever been in a situation like this before?

I know that kindgergarden tells to to always tell the truth, but sometimes things are better left unsaid. It's called using your brain.


18. How can you even consider lying to a best friend? You'd rather him find out down the line by walking in on it?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.