Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Southern Comfort (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208)

04-22-2006 12:13 AM

Southern Comfort

So yeah... I have my fifth of Southern Comfort for tomorrow night's prom afterparty and I'm torn over what to mix it with...

Vince Lombardi 04-22-2006 12:14 AM

coke & sex

ninerfan 04-22-2006 12:14 AM

never tried it with sex but I'll give anything a try once.

Nerv 04-22-2006 12:16 AM

If you have Soco you HAVE to mix it with Mountain Dew. There is no other option, I think Soco is NASTY too, but when it is mixed with Mountain Dew a whole new beverage is formed. So do it.

YouNeverKnow 04-22-2006 12:27 AM

On the rocks, nice sipping drink.

I'd say for mix though either 7-Up/Sprite, Mountain Dew, OJ or Pineapple juice, can't go wrong with SoCo.

duckseason 04-22-2006 12:30 AM

Southern Comfort is disgusting. I would suggest exploring the liquor store a bit more.

04-22-2006 12:30 AM

I've never had it with Mountain Dew or any other lemon-lime soda, but logic tells me that it would taste similar to SoCo lime. If that's the case, thanks but no thanks.

Nerv 04-22-2006 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #1SaintsFan
I've never had it with Mountain Dew or any other lemon-lime soda, but logic tells me that it would taste like SoCo lime. If that's the case, thanks but no thanks.

Mountain Dew isnt a lemon-lime soda, Sprite & 7-Up are. Mountain Dew is.. Mountain Dew, only fruit type flavor in it is orange juice but you would never tell without reading the label. I honest to god hate Soco but its amazing when mixed with Dew, the two are made for each other, give it a try.

Titans10 04-22-2006 12:52 AM

Coke without a doubt, then follow with sex!!

Shane P. Hallam 04-22-2006 01:22 AM

I love taking straight shots and double shots of SoCo. No mixer needed.

scoopdawg 04-22-2006 01:28 AM

Re: Southern Comfort

Quote:

Originally Posted by #1SaintsFan
So yeah... I have my fifth of Southern Comfort for tomorrow night's prom afterparty and I'm torn over what to mix it with...

semen :wink:

i assume ur 21 or older of course :wink:

KBear 04-22-2006 01:48 AM

I always used to mix it with a coke, usually at least a 50/50 mix. Never tried it with MD though, might give it a try some time.

04-22-2006 03:35 AM

god you're such a *****, take shots of it straight liek a real man. And yes, I've done it before.

roidrunner 04-22-2006 04:20 AM

as the resident "drunken frat boy" of the forum i believe it is my duty to tell you everything you can have with SoCo.
Coke, 7up, cranberry juice, lime juice, mountian Dew, ginger ale, grapefruit juice, club soda, tonic water.

for shots i recommend the SoCo and Lime. 1oz of SoCo and a splash of lime juice,(i recommend Roses lime juice) in a shot glass.

for long drinks i personally like grapefruit juice and lime juice. Taste great and puts you on the floor.

there is also a snooter which you want to know, Screws you up royal but you have to snort the SoCo. I dont recommend it, but thats if you are desperate to get drunk, and have very little to drink. It burns like all hell.

bofadabizzles 04-22-2006 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by primetime21335
god you're such a ***********, take shots of it straight liek a real man. And yes, I've done it before.

If he wants to be able to come through in crunchtime he should probably mix the soco with something. You have to work your way up to straight shots.

04-22-2006 09:20 AM

Quote:

god you're such a ***********, take shots of it straight liek a real man. And yes, I've done it before.

I've taken shots of SoCo before, but I'm hoping to put a serious dent in that bottle of mine, and in order to do that I need to mix.

CB newt 04-22-2006 05:24 PM

Soco taste worse than cologne.

Nerv 04-22-2006 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CB newt

for real stuff is nasty

04-22-2006 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:

for real stuff is nasty

... are you serious? What vodka tastes "good'? If you think Soco is nasty, come to my part of town where alls we drink is Crown Russe, Vladimir, and Calico.

Nerv 04-22-2006 06:18 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

for real stuff is nasty

... are you serious? What vodka tastes "good'? If you think Soco is nasty, come to my part of town where alls we drink is Crown Russe, Vladimir, and Calico.

I never said vodka tasted good. Soco is nasty and I dont want to go to your town or drink any of that sh*t. I would rather drink beer. The reason Soco is so nasty is they try so hard to make it sweet and give it flavor, I hate liqour like that, like Captain Morgans.

04-22-2006 06:21 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

for real stuff is nasty

I never said vodka tasted good. Soco is nasty and I dont want to go to your town or drink any of that sh*t. I would rather drink beer. The reason Soco is so nasty is they try so hard to make it sweet and give it flavor, I hate liqour like that, like Captain Morgans.

Well what I was saying is that I drink much nastier and cheaper vodka. Beer is great. Vodka is much more economical though.

Also, to the creator of this thread, don't drink it too fast. My one friend tried being a hard ass and drank like 7 shots in like 45 minutes... and was passed out by 930. And yes, we made fun of him.

CB newt 04-22-2006 06:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

for real stuff is nasty

Ketel One taste good, very nice when chilled. Real Moscow Moskovskia is good. Belevedier isn't bad. Soco just is nasty.

Brent 04-22-2006 06:38 PM

soco and sex

04-23-2006 04:27 AM

Well I brought along coke and mountain dew and tried both, I also drank some straight out the bottle... needless to say it got me pretty drunk, its 4:30 in the mornin and I'm still feeling it pretty good. It was a good night :D

THIZZorDIE 04-23-2006 04:35 AM

I just got done with a HULK session. Hyp and Henn for y'all suckas. We had to switch it over to the goose after a while though. WE DO IT LARGE out here.