Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   AFC East Division Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   AFC East, Who going to win it? (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25124)

TheBuffaloBills 09-07-2008 09:40 PM

AFC East, Who going to win it?

Who is going to win it?

SuperKevin 09-07-2008 09:43 PM

Still early to say but the Brady injury likely makes it a lot more interesting. For once in a LONG time, the AFC East is wide open. Buffalo's defense and special teams have them as a serious contender

Joeyjr09 09-07-2008 09:45 PM

Still the Pats. Matt Cassell will probably put up stats that are right in line with the rest of the QBs in the division (sans Favre) because of all the playmakers the Pats have. They are still the most complete team in the division, they will just have to play close tight games instead of blowing people out.

Smooth Criminal 09-10-2008 03:47 PM

The Pats could still easily win. They have a good defense and enough weapons on offense to help any QB.

But I can also see the Bills and the Jets winning it. We'll find more out on sunday.

don5252 09-19-2008 03:55 PM

The Bills have a great chance to do it this year. before the year started i thought they would win the division in maybe two years. But after the first couple games Im going to say they win itthis year. Im also going to say Trent Edwards plays like the best QB in the division. Farve isnt going to be anything special with the jets. He had a good year last year but his two years before that is what made me estatic that he came to the division. Can you say INTERCEPTIONS!

FlyingElvis 09-25-2008 12:55 PM

Homer vote cast.

Carry on.

;)

eaglesalltheway 09-25-2008 01:12 PM

I voted Bills, I think that they are a balanced team right now that has a great shot. They have a lot of solid guys on both sides of the ball, no superstars, but it seems everybody is solid on both sides of the ball. It seems their recent investment in O-linemen (two years ago now) has payed off, and it is giving plenty of time for Edwards and room for Lynch. On defense, they are sort of like the Eagles, with a lot of solid starters, but they don't have some of the "stars" the Eagles do, with the exception of the safety of course.

SuperMcGee 09-25-2008 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway (Post 1229397)
I voted Bills, I think that they are a balanced team right now that has a great shot. They have a lot of solid guys on both sides of the ball, no superstars, but it seems everybody is solid on both sides of the ball. It seems their recent investment in O-linemen (two years ago now) has payed off, and it is giving plenty of time for Edwards and room for Lynch. On defense, they are sort of like the Eagles, with a lot of solid starters, but they don't have some of the "stars" the Eagles do, with the exception of the safety of course.

Our line has not been giving that much room for Lynch, him and Freddy are just fighters. That needs to change.

eaglesalltheway 09-25-2008 02:49 PM

I shoudl have explained better, Edwards is getting good time and Lynch is getting (just) room. But like you said, Lynch is great at fighting for those yards.

AntoinCD 05-15-2009 06:21 AM

I had to lol at Miami getting no votes

timewaster 01-15-2010 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntoinCD (Post 1663074)
I had to lol at Miami getting no votes

Almost as funny as the bills getting 8 votes :eek:

FlyingElvis 01-15-2010 12:18 PM

Had it been a public poll I'm sure we would see mostly homer votes anyway. lol

AntoinCD 01-18-2010 05:13 PM

I voted Patriots because im a crazy homer

Hurricanes25 01-18-2010 05:15 PM

This was for the 2008 season, not the 2009 season.