Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   ***Week 17 Discussion Thread*** (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28133)

Sniper 12-24-2008 09:48 AM

***Week 17 Discussion Thread***
 
Blargh...Let's go Raiders and Eagles!

Sniper 12-24-2008 09:49 AM

Also, I hate non-1 o'clock Eagles games. They suck. 1 o'clock is perfect, and the Eagles should play at 1 every week!

bored of education 12-24-2008 10:16 AM

Chiefs v. Bengals in the TOILET BOWL 2008

Shoud be epic!

tjsunstein 12-24-2008 10:31 AM

Let's avoid the embarrassment GB!

Sniper 12-24-2008 10:38 AM

This could be the last game of the Andy Reid regime! Rejoice at the mere thought of it!

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES 12-24-2008 10:53 AM

Go Ravens !!!!!!!!!

Hines 12-24-2008 01:49 PM

You stole my thread!!!! Kidding aside, I hope to see Limas, Russell, and a few other youngsters play. I hope to see Dennis Dixon as well.

Xonraider 12-24-2008 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNIPER26 (Post 1385464)
Blargh...Let's go Raiders and Eagles!

lol at you sir.

Go_Eagles77 12-24-2008 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNIPER26 (Post 1385510)
This could be the last game of the Andy Reid regime! Rejoice at the mere thought of it!

Don't tease me.

CC.SD 12-24-2008 02:23 PM

No team has ever blown a 3 game division lead with 3 games to go; Chargers and Broncos have a chance to make history.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES 12-24-2008 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CC.SD (Post 1386033)
No team has ever blown a 3 game division lead with 3 games to go; Chargers and Broncos have a chance to make history.

chargers are going to win

CC.SD 12-24-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES (Post 1386044)
chargers are going to win

I'll be there. Can't wait, the Q will be rockin, it is sold out already. It was sold out Monday, I think.

gameplaya2435 12-24-2008 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNIPER26 (Post 1385464)
Blargh...Let's go Raiders and Eagles!

And Texans!

Sniper 12-24-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 (Post 1386026)
Don't tease me.

I'm sorry dude. You're right, I shouldn't do something so mean. My apologies.

bigbluedefense 12-24-2008 06:38 PM

i want to see Mario Manningham get some meaningful snaps with Eli. I want to see Terrell Thomas cover a #2 or even a #1 WR.

I want to see some Ahmad Bradshaw and Danny Ware.

And please get healthy for once in your life Jerome McDougle.

Sniper 12-24-2008 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluedefense (Post 1386427)
i want to see Mario Manningham get some meaningful snaps with Eli. I want to see Terrell Thomas cover a #2 or even a #1 WR.

I want to see some Ahmad Bradshaw and Danny Ware.

And please get healthy for once in your life Jerome McDougle.

Manningham: 5 catches, 137 yards, 2 TD.

bigbluedefense 12-24-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNIPER26 (Post 1386428)
Manningham: 5 catches, 137 yards, 2 TD.

i really want to see what he can do. i don't even care if he doesn't know the playbook. just send him deep and see what happens.

on 1 hand you have the Mario haters saying he's garbage, on the other hand you have the knob slobbers, theres like no medium with the guy. im really intrigued with him and want to see for myself what he is all about.

we didn't get to see him in PS bc of his hammy :(

diabsoule 12-24-2008 06:41 PM

Carolina at New Orleans. I'm going with New Orleans because not only will they win a meaningless game (for them) but it will also help kill their chances at landing a higher draft pick and Drew Brees will come this close -> [] to the passing record.

The Saints will definitely manage to win because their known as historic **** ups and in this game they will **** up three things all at once. How can they pass up this opportunity?

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES 12-24-2008 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diabsoule (Post 1386437)
Carolina at New Orleans. I'm going with New Orleans because not only will they win a meaningless game (for them) but it will also help kill their chances at landing a higher draft pick and Drew Brees will come this close -> [] to the passing record.

The Saints will definitely manage to win because their known as historic **** ups and in this game they will **** up three things all at once. How can they pass up this opportunity?

i picked them as my upset this week lol i hope they win

bigbluedefense 12-24-2008 06:46 PM

I want NO to lose for 2 reasons.

1. better draft pick for the Gmen
2. i want Carolina to have the bye. i don't want to possibly play them in the divisional round of the playoffs.

diabsoule 12-24-2008 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluedefense (Post 1386444)
I want NO to lose for 2 reasons.

1. better draft pick for the Gmen
2. i want Carolina to have the bye. i don't want to possibly play them in the divisional round of the playoffs.

If I were the Giants I wouldn't want to see two teams in the playoffs: Carolina or Dallas (assuming they make it). Aside from those two, I wouldn't be worried.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES 12-24-2008 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diabsoule (Post 1386448)
If I were the Giants I wouldn't want to see two teams in the playoffs: Carolina or Dallas (assuming they make it). Aside from those two, I wouldn't be worried.

agreed.

I HOPE WHO EVER PLAYS THE CARDINALS ARE READY FOR A HARD FOUGHT GAME LOL AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

bigbluedefense 12-24-2008 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diabsoule (Post 1386448)
If I were the Giants I wouldn't want to see two teams in the playoffs: Carolina or Dallas (assuming they make it). Aside from those two, I wouldn't be worried.

those 2 teams along with Philly scare me. Other than those 3, i think the Giants can beat anyone else even on a bad day.

However, knowing our luck, we'll see both Carolina and Dallas/Philly in the playoffs.

Its just how it goes. Its never easy.

Smokey Joe 12-24-2008 07:35 PM

I'm rooting for the Broncos and Cards tomorrow... mainly because I don't want to see an 8-8 team in the playoffs.

Smokey Joe 12-24-2008 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluedefense (Post 1386453)
those 2 teams along with Philly scare me. Other than those 3, i think the Giants can beat anyone else even on a bad day.

However, knowing our luck, we'll see both Carolina and Dallas/Philly in the playoffs.

Its just how it goes. Its never easy.

You guys are lucky you didn't have to face Kyle Orton pre injury...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.