Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284)

05-13-2006 09:27 AM

Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs

Dallas Mavericks, looking good with an 13 point lead.

05-13-2006 09:29 AM

Back down to 7 points

Matthew Jones 05-13-2006 10:40 AM

I think Dallas wins.

05-13-2006 11:17 AM

YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!1

FUCKKK SPURS

05-13-2006 11:18 AM

Spurs just don't have the offense this year to keep up. The Mavs are starting to scare me because they will be playing the Pistons.

05-13-2006 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarringtonSucks
Spurs just don't have the offense this year to keep up. The Mavs are starting to scare me because they will be playing the Pistons.

You know it boy, You damn well know it. No ones got an answer for D-Hare, and J-Ho is starting to prove why he is not far behind names like Lebron and d-Wade, and that famed 03 class. And Dirk's ADD having ass do what he do. And Jet Terry is like TI, fast as lighting Bro

WMD 05-13-2006 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-Syll
Quote:

You know it boy, You damn well know it. No ones got an answer for D-Hare, and J-Ho is starting to prove why he is not far behind names like Lebron and d-Wade, and that famed 03 class. And Dirk's ADD having ass do what he do. And Jet Terry is like TI, fast as lighting Bro

Yeah well in the NBA Finals D-Hare and J-Ho won't be able to handle T-Pri and R-Ham, and they won't be able to score on B-Wal or R-Wal.

DHVF 05-13-2006 12:44 PM

Quote:

YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!1

FUCKKK SPURS

Calm down, the Spurs will still win the series.

Gribble 05-13-2006 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lions WMD
Quote:

Quote:

Yeah well in the NBA Finals D-Hare and J-Ho won't be able to handle T-Pri and R-Ham, and they won't be able to score on B-Wal or R-Wal.

Well... what about D-Now, E-Damp, J-Ter, and D-Diop?

BAM!

05-13-2006 12:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

that's funny we'll manhandle those two skinny Mofos, and then bring Ben Wallace to teh perimeter

05-13-2006 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gribble
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BAM!

there you go

05-13-2006 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:

FUCKKK SPURS

Everyone knows the winner was decided in this game

WMD 05-13-2006 12:48 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BAM!

Please, C-Bil.. A-Mc, L-Hun, M-Ev, T-Del, and C-Del will take them punks out!

05-13-2006 12:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BAM!

Please, C-Bil.. A-Mc, L-Hun, M-Ev, T-Del, and C-Del will take them punks out!

thise Last-5 are A-Sorry

WMD 05-13-2006 12:50 PM

Well they can't all be as good as DIOP.

DHVF 05-13-2006 12:50 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:

FUCKKK SPURS

Everyone knows the winner was decided in this game

Okay?

05-13-2006 12:51 PM

Quote:

Well they can't all be as good as DIOP.

or as NOWITZKI, STACKHOUSe, DANIELS, ARMSTRONG, TERRY, HOWARD, DAMPIER,HARRIS or POWELL or MARSHALL

05-13-2006 12:56 PM

I've been a huge harris fan when he was in high school and college...We used to call him D-HA, for some reason i think it sounds better

yodabear 05-13-2006 01:56 PM

I think the Mavs will take the series in 7.

Gribble 05-13-2006 09:33 PM

Mavs in 6 to close it out at home.

SeanTaylorRIP 05-13-2006 09:56 PM

Mavs loose in 7.

05-13-2006 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghettosermon
Mavs loose in 7.

get out

KILLERSANTA 05-14-2006 01:00 AM

mavs will win. The spurs may win one more.