Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Peyton Manning Wins MVP (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28464)

sbh15 01-02-2009 10:40 AM

Peyton Manning Wins MVP
 
Just saw it on ESPN, looking for a link..

NY+Giants=NYG 01-02-2009 10:42 AM

That's good he deserves it. The guy really is godly or simply a computer. That team is not a good team, but as long as Manning is playing they always will be up there year after year. He is probably the best QB I will see in my lifetime, and I seen a bunch of them.

bored of education 01-02-2009 10:42 AM

Yay Peyton!


Congrats


I didnt type anything else!

Gay Ork Wang 01-02-2009 10:43 AM

Pennington > Peyton!

scottyboy 01-02-2009 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bored of education (Post 1400746)
Yay Peyton!

Peyton > Brady lol. I dont wanna start a peyton > brady war

sorry.

!!

you do, you little instigator you!!!

I bet Peyton could take Bernard Pollard on...

hmm was that uncalled for?

but he desevered it. Banged up RB, season started off slow etc.

CC.SD 01-02-2009 10:46 AM

Congrats to Peyton, very much deserved. See you tomorrow.

skinzzfan25 01-02-2009 10:47 AM

Peyton is a boss.

Paul 01-02-2009 10:52 AM

Nice, Congrats to Peyton.

Smooth Criminal 01-02-2009 10:52 AM

Definately deserved it. He has been playing great while the team is on a nice streak.

I'd have rather seen it go to one of the great defensive performances we've seen tho.

sbh15 01-02-2009 10:53 AM

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3805670

There we go, apparently it wasn't close

Forenci 01-02-2009 10:55 AM

Good job, glad to see Peyton win it. Certainly deserved it as he carried that team on his back for a majority of the season.

I'd have loved to see Chad win it though.

CC.SD 01-02-2009 11:22 AM

W00t, Rivers got a few votes. Peyton definitely deserved to win, but that's always nice.

stephenson86 01-02-2009 11:23 AM

absolutely love that chris johnson got a vote, which i agree whole heartedly with

Maybe Next Year Millen2 01-02-2009 11:27 AM

Good call I'll probably cut it up and make a fruit salad.

drowe 01-02-2009 11:29 AM

so, really? Drew Brees didn't even get a vote?

Dam8610 01-02-2009 11:29 AM

Hooray for Colts ultrahomers in the media!

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES 01-02-2009 11:30 AM

I HATE YOU PEYTON lol but congrats 3-4 to 12-4 is ridiculous.

The Unseen 01-02-2009 11:31 AM

Good choice. I would have picked Brees, but whatever.

Hines 01-02-2009 11:31 AM

It was a good choice, although I thought AP should've won it.

I do agree with BOE on his assessment of Brady and Peyton.

But anyways, James Harrison was the only player recieving high votes for this award, so I guess that should give away that he will be DPOY.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES 01-02-2009 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drowe (Post 1400820)
so, really? Drew Brees didn't even get a vote?

i dont think brees should get a MVP vote OPOY vote yes but not MVP

Rob S 01-02-2009 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephenson86 (Post 1400814)
absolutely love that chris johnson got a vote, which i agree whole heartedly with

He probably wasnt even the Titans MVP........

bearsfan_51 01-02-2009 11:34 AM

I ******* love that 4 people actually voted for Chad Pennington, my campaign worked!!

That said, he deserved it more than Peyton, as did 4-5 other people. Oh well, the media are mindless sheep.

Dam8610 01-02-2009 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 (Post 1400837)
I ******* love that 4 people actually voted for Chad Pennington, my campaign worked!!

That said, he deserved it more than Peyton, as did 4-5 other people. Oh well, the media are mindless sheep.

Well, I guess if you're going to take credit for Pennington's 4 votes, I'll take credit for Manning's 32. :D

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES 01-02-2009 11:42 AM

i dont think anyone deserved it more than peyton. Can someone tell me a person who turned there team around like him??? come on now he went from 3-4 to 12-4 that is mvp to me because it was because of peyton

bearsfan_51 01-02-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES (Post 1400851)
i dont think anyone deserved it more than peyton. Can someone tell me a person who turned there team around like him??? come on now he went from 3-4 to 12-4 that is mvp to me because it was because of peyton

How did Peyton turn the Colts around? He was on the same team when they went 3-4.

Your argument is illogical.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.