Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   I'm Ko Simpson with the Buffalo Bills. I am worth millions! (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28469)

Mockie 01-02-2009 04:16 PM

I'm Ko Simpson with the Buffalo Bills. I am worth millions!
 
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3806195

Can't wait to see how Roger reacts to this one.

Splat 01-02-2009 04:18 PM

Just wow.

:(

bearsfan_51 01-02-2009 04:18 PM

Well if he was drafted in the 4th round he's not worth too many millions.

TimD 01-02-2009 04:18 PM

haha awesome. excited to see what goodell does

Menardo75 01-02-2009 04:23 PM

Well he should be worth Millions now......in fines.

CashmoneyDrew 01-02-2009 04:23 PM

I'll have whatever he had.

Bills2083 01-02-2009 04:24 PM

lol, you just beat me to it.
Hopefully he's either cut or kept at #2 safety. He's not that good.

I'd love to get Taylor Mays here in the draft.

NY+Giants=NYG 01-02-2009 04:34 PM

The comments below actually is a better read.. My first reaction was the dude was walking away and yelling and they arrested him. And good to see others kind thought arresting him was BS. Granted Ko is anidiot for going on and saying he is worth millions, but the fact was he was walking away, and not in the cops face.


http://myespn.go.com/s/conversations/show/story/3806195

Philliez01 01-02-2009 04:35 PM

I remember how excited I was (as well as like 75% of NFLDC) before the draft about the amazing way Ko Simpson would leave his mark on in the NFL...on the field. He was fairly raw coming out of college, but man I was excited and thought he was a steal in Round 4.

But now he's joined the infamous Peerless "I hate y'all" Price and Kenton "I'm a Colts player dammitt!" as players who we will usually remember because of said incident.

Career-defined?

AllanO444 01-02-2009 04:40 PM

I'm Ko Simpson ******!

Rob S 01-02-2009 04:43 PM

ugh........life as a bills fan blows. what a sweet offseason we have had so far. retained our brilliant coaching staff in it entirety, now this. Now that FS is an even bigger need because Ko is proving he is a moron, Taylor Mays will likely be our pick and we will ignore DE again, leading to our extremely talented secondary not looking that good again because opposing QBs have all day due to our suckage at DE and refusal to blitz. SWEET!

Mr. Stiller 01-02-2009 04:47 PM

This should garner what.. about 15K in fines, about the same as intent to injure, or fighting on the field?

or do we go the Odell Thurman/Pacman Jones route and just suspend him an entire season or 2 for the heck of it?

D-Unit 01-02-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philliez01 (Post 1401666)
I remember how excited I was (as well as like 75% of NFLDC) before the draft about the amazing way Ko Simpson would leave his mark on in the NFL...on the field. He was fairly raw coming out of college, but man I was excited and thought he was a steal in Round 4.

But now he's joined the infamous Peerless "I hate y'all" Price and Kenton "I'm a Colts player dammitt!" as players who we will usually remember because of said incident.

Career-defined?

That was me! I wanted the Cowboys to draft him to play opposite of Roy Williams. Funny how things have turned out. Glad we eneded up with Hamlin and now need a replacement for Roy. LOL.

Mockie 01-02-2009 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller (Post 1401695)
This should garner what.. about 15K in fines, about the same as intent to injure, or fighting on the field?

or do we go the Odell Thurman/Pacman Jones route and just suspend him an entire season or 2 for the heck of it?

Roger will just spin his Wheel-of-Hypocrisy...

BBIB 01-02-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockie (Post 1401622)
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3806195

Can't wait to see how Roger reacts to this one.

Maybe they didn't know who Ko Simpson was because he fell off a map after the draft

Auron 01-02-2009 05:33 PM

What I found to be hilarious was the Ad I saw directly under the article.



ROFL

TheBuffaloBills 01-02-2009 05:38 PM

Wow Ko, didnt know you had it in you. My Brother has his Jersey. There aren't too many Bills Ko Simpson Jerseys out there.

Hines 01-02-2009 05:40 PM

I remember I wanted Ko Simpson a whole bunch. We picked Anthony Smith instead.

Mr. Stiller 01-02-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HinesWardJr (Post 1401810)
I remember I wanted Ko Simpson a whole bunch. We picked Anthony Smith instead.

Who could still possibly be a diamond in the rough.

Bucs_Rule 01-02-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller (Post 1401824)
Who could still possibly be a diamond in the rough.

People throw a lot of fake diamonds into the ditch.

Bills2083 01-02-2009 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob S (Post 1401684)
ugh........life as a bills fan blows. what a sweet offseason we have had so far. retained our brilliant coaching staff in it entirety, now this. Now that FS is an even bigger need because Ko is proving he is a moron, Taylor Mays will likely be our pick and we will ignore DE again, leading to our extremely talented secondary not looking that good again because opposing QBs have all day due to our suckage at DE and refusal to blitz. SWEET!

Don't worry about it.
We will go out and sign Suggs/Peppers/Haynesworth in FA!



:)

Philliez01 01-02-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Unit (Post 1401725)
That was me! I wanted the Cowboys to draft him to play opposite of Roy Williams. Funny how things have turned out. Glad we eneded up with Hamlin and now need a replacement for Roy. LOL.

Yeah I remember that. Ko Simpson took off right after the Rodrique Wright and Eric Winston buzz died down and you fronted that. I was convinced to get him one of the Forum Mocks. I was convinced him and Garrett Mills (the next Cooley) would be stars.

Oh that was a great year.

Rob S 01-02-2009 09:45 PM

Ko Simpson isnt that bad.....I mean for a 4th round pick I will take his on field play every day, he's not an awful player. He is at least a good backup and can improve.

Philliez01 01-02-2009 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob S (Post 1402315)
Ko Simpson isnt that bad.....I mean for a 4th round pick I will take his on field play every day, he's not an awful player. He is at least a good backup and can improve.

Oh he's not terrible at all, he still has a nice skillset.

I am curious though if Buffalo will be looking at someone like Antoine Bethea?

Hamptorf 01-02-2009 10:09 PM

Ko Simpson is the new Rick James


I'm Ko Simpson Bit**


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.