Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   College Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   NCAA 2008 rating predictions (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2908)

elway777 03-04-2007 06:17 PM

NCAA 2008 rating predictions
 
Each year their is about 4 made for these for Madden and NCAA so i'll start this one off...

List some predictions for ratings of next years top players or for some of the incoming freshman class.

Dave 03-04-2007 06:21 PM

These are players that I think will be rated at 99 overall.

Jamaal Charles RB, UT
Erik Ainge QB, Tennesse
Mike Hart RB, Michigan
Chad Henne QB, Michigan

All I can think of right now.

elway777 03-04-2007 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 188162)
These are players that I think will be rated at 99 overall.

Jamaal Charles RB, UT
Erik Ainge QB, Tennesse
Mike Hart RB, Michigan
Chad Henne QB, Michigan

All I can think of right now.



Ainge will most likely be around 95-96

Charles will have great speed,agil,acc but his btk will only be around 85 so he won't be at 99 either.

Also don't be suprised if Darren Mcfadden and Steve Slaton are all rated over Hart in the game.

I want to see where EA will put Everson Griffens speed at.

TCU 03-04-2007 06:39 PM

Darren McFadden will be 98 overall
Steve Slaton will be 97 overall
Brain Brohm will be 97 overall

etk 03-04-2007 07:01 PM

Calais Campbell will be 96. Kenny Phillips will be about the same. Javarris James will be about 88. Kyle Wright will be about 0, and Kirby Freeman will be 1.

Those 4 guys Dave listed aren't even close to the guys who will probably be top-rated. Jamaal Charles???

Dave 03-04-2007 07:04 PM

Jamaal Charles is a beast, betta recognize.

reigle9 03-04-2007 07:05 PM

Dan Connor 98
Justin King 96

Kyle Wright 0 - haha, I agree

Michigan 03-04-2007 07:11 PM

How I Would Rate Them (prolly forgetting some guys)

QB
1. Brian Brohm 94
1. Chad Henne 94
3. Erik Ainge 92
3. JD Booty 92
5. Andre Woodson 91
6. Colt Brennan 90

RB
1. Darren McFadden 97
2. Mike Hart 94
3. James Davis 93
4. Jon Stewart 92
5. Steve Slaton 91

WR
1. Mario Manningham 95
1. DeSean Jackson 95
3. Adarius Bowman 93
4. Early Doucet 91
4. Marcus Monk 91
6. James Hardy 90
6. Deon Butler 90

TE
1. Martellus Bennett 92
1. Martin Rucker 92
3. John Carlson 91
4. Fred Davis 90
5. Travis Beckum 89

OT
1. Jake Long 97
2. Sam Baker 96
3. Jared Gaither 93
4. Godser Cherilus 92
4. Kirk Barton 92
6. Barry Richardson 91

OG
1. Will Arnold 94
2. Jordan Grimes 92
2. SirVincent Rogers 92
2. Michael Oher 92

OC
1. Tony Brinkhaus 93
2. Nick Luigs 92
3. Adam Kraus 91

DE
1. Calais Campbell 96
1. Vernon Gholston 96
3. Lawrence Jackson 93
3. Quinten Groves 93
5. Louis Holmes 92

DT
1. Glenn Dorsey 96
2. Sedrick Ellis 95
3. DeMario Pressley 93
4. Frank Okam 92
5. Terrence Taylor 91

OLB
1. Keith Rivers 95
2. Xavier Adibi 94
3. Brian Cushing 93
3. Dan Connor 93
5. James Laurenaitis 92

MLB
1. Rey Maualuga 95
2. Jonathan Goff 93
2. Vince Hall 93
4. Jasper Brinkley 92
5. J Leman 91

CB
1. Malcolm Jenkins 95
2. Justin King 94
2. Zachary Bowman 94
4. Jack Ikegwonu 93
5. Paul Oliver 92
5. Antoine Cason 92
7. Aqib Talib 91
7. Brandon Flowers 91

S
1. Kenny Phillips 95
2. Josh Pinkard 91
3. Jamar Adams 89
4. Courtney Greene 89
5. Myron Rolle 88

elway777 03-04-2007 07:14 PM

Just a few SC predictions-

Sam Baker 98

Rey Maualuga 95

Keith Rivers 93

Brian Cushing 94

Chris Calippo 86

Joe Mcknight 87

JDB 95

Patrick Turner 90

Fred Davis 90

Lawrence Jackson 97

Sedrick Ellis 92

Taylor Mays 90

Everson Griffen 87

Mark Sanchez 90

CJ Gable 88

Brandon Hancock 93

Josh Pinkard 88

Kevin Ellison 88

Ronald Johnson 84

Aaron Corp 82

Marc Tyler 84

Broderick Green 81

Marshall Jones 81

TCU 03-04-2007 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigan (Post 188364)
How I Would Rate Them (prolly forgetting some guys)
5. Steve Slaton 91

i appriciate you ranking all these guys because i do understand by doing this it opens flood gates of people telling you that your wrong.

slaton needs to be way higher he was a 90 last year and i think he deserves more than one point, but overall i like your rankings.

elway777 03-04-2007 07:21 PM

Great early rankings Michigan!

neko4 03-04-2007 07:35 PM

Brohm 95+
Rice 88-91
Erin Henderson 85-90

Acreboy 03-04-2007 07:47 PM

McKnight will be an 82, at the most.

Most 5* players don't go over 82 anyway.

Doucet will be about a 95-96.

elway777 03-04-2007 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acreboy (Post 188463)
McKnight will be an 82, at the most.

Most 5* players don't go over 82 anyway.

Doucet will be about a 95-96.


Staphon Johnson was a 87 rating last year! Mcknight is twice the recruit Staphon was.

steelcrew43 03-04-2007 07:53 PM

beanie wells- 89
brandon ore-88
pj hill-87

YAYareaRB 03-04-2007 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elway777 (Post 188371)
Just a few SC predictions-

Sam Baker 98

Rey Maualuga 95

Keith Rivers 93

Brian Cushing 94

Chris Calippo 86

Joe Mcknight 87

JDB 95

Patrick Turner 90

Fred Davis 90

Lawrence Jackson 97

Sedrick Ellis 92

Taylor Mays 90

Everson Griffen 87

Mark Sanchez 90

CJ Gable 88

Brandon Hancock 93

Josh Pinkard 88

Kevin Ellison 88

Ronald Johnson 84

Aaron Corp 82

Marc Tyler 84

Broderick Green 81

Marshall Jones 81

I dunno if Gallipo will be THAT high as a Freshmen

TCU 03-04-2007 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YAYareaRB (Post 188567)
I dunno if Gallipo will be THAT high as a Freshmen

yeah niehter do I, wasnt the highest freshman last year Rolle at 86?

moc182 03-04-2007 09:15 PM

If I were in charge the 99's would be D-Mac, Phillips, and Dorsey.

NittanyBo 03-04-2007 09:17 PM

If Anthony Scirotto isn't at least a 90 then the game is messed up.

gbpackers0065 03-04-2007 09:19 PM

i think ray rice will get a 92-94

smittyjs 03-04-2007 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigan (Post 188364)
How I Would Rate Them (prolly forgetting some guys)

QB
1. Brian Brohm 94
1. Chad Henne 94
3. Erik Ainge 92
3. JD Booty 92
5. Andre Woodson 91
6. Colt Brennan 90

RB
1. Darren McFadden 97
2. Mike Hart 94
3. James Davis 93
4. Jon Stewart 92
5. Steve Slaton 91

WR
1. Mario Manningham 95
1. DeSean Jackson 95
3. Adarius Bowman 93
4. Early Doucet 91
4. Marcus Monk 91
6. James Hardy 90
6. Deon Butler 90

TE
1. Martellus Bennett 92
1. Martin Rucker 92
3. John Carlson 91
4. Fred Davis 90
5. Travis Beckum 89

OT
1. Jake Long 97
2. Sam Baker 96
3. Jared Gaither 93
4. Godser Cherilus 92
4. Kirk Barton 92
6. Barry Richardson 91

OG
1. Will Arnold 94
2. Jordan Grimes 92
2. SirVincent Rogers 92
2. Michael Oher 92

OC
1. Tony Brinkhaus 93
2. Nick Luigs 92
3. Adam Kraus 91

DE
1. Calais Campbell 96
1. Vernon Gholston 96
3. Lawrence Jackson 93
3. Quinten Groves 93
5. Louis Holmes 92

DT
1. Glenn Dorsey 96
2. Sedrick Ellis 95
3. DeMario Pressley 93
4. Frank Okam 92
5. Terrence Taylor 91

OLB
1. Keith Rivers 95
2. Xavier Adibi 94
3. Brian Cushing 93
3. Dan Connor 93
5. James Laurenaitis 92

MLB
1. Rey Maualuga 95
2. Jonathan Goff 93
2. Vince Hall 93
4. Jasper Brinkley 92
5. J Leman 91

CB
1. Malcolm Jenkins 95
2. Justin King 94
2. Zachary Bowman 94
4. Jack Ikegwonu 93
5. Paul Oliver 92
5. Antoine Cason 92
7. Aqib Talib 91
7. Brandon Flowers 91

S
1. Kenny Phillips 95
2. Josh Pinkard 91
3. Jamar Adams 89
4. Courtney Greene 89
5. Myron Rolle 88

EB ???WR??? he SHOULD be about a 94 or 95.

iowatreat54 03-04-2007 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 188162)
These are players that I think will be rated at 99 overall.

Jamaal Charles RB, UT
Erik Ainge QB, Tennesse
Mike Hart RB, Michigan
Chad Henne QB, Michigan

All I can think of right now.

theres no way Henne is rated a 99 overall...he's not even the top QB let alone a 99...I would bet he's somewhere 92-95...and none of those will be 99 overall seeing as none will be the top at their position with the exception of hart who will be at most a 98

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigan (Post 188364)
QB
1. Brian Brohm 94
1. Chad Henne 94

read above...Brohm will be the top rated QB but I don't see him being a 99...maybe 97-98 but definately higher than Henne

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigan (Post 188364)
5. Steve Slaton 91

slaton will be atleast a 95...top 3 will be mcfadden hart slaton all between 94-98 but idk what order...i think mcfadden 97 hart 95-96 slaton 95

also...I think the highest rated incoming freshmen will be AT MOST an 88-89 if they are generous...most likely mcknight or griffin...because if you look at past games and even how recruiting is in the game the top recruits are rarely above 88s

moc182 03-04-2007 09:24 PM

McKnight will be the highest rated Freshman, they use ESPN's rankings and he was their number one player.

RWFender1 03-04-2007 09:33 PM

who do you think USC's "impact players" will be in the game? on offense, i think it is clear it will be John David Booty, but who do you think the other guy will be? i have a hunch it will be Chauncey Washington

on defense im think Rey Malauga and maybe Taylor Mays or Brian Cushing

moc182 03-04-2007 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RWFender1 (Post 188866)
who do you think USC's "impact players" will be in the game? on offense, i think it is clear it will be John David Booty, but who do you think the other guy will be? i have a hunch it will be Chauncey Washington

on defense im think Rey Malauga and maybe Taylor Mays or Brian Cushing

I'd guess JDB, Maualuga, and probably Lawrence Jackson even though he doesn't really deserve it.

I don't even know who ND's will be, the cupboard is pretty bare with upper classmen. Probably Zib, Crum, and Carlson or something like that.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.