Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Raiders Overhaul Offense? (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3095)

SanFran 03-05-2007 11:46 PM

Raiders Overhaul Offense?

Oakland were so pathertic in offense that theys no word to describe it,well ppl mite think why is a niner fan talking about all this?Answer-Coz i'm a football fan(overall),and just listenin to ppl talking about oakland been locked up with that number 1 pick and drafting J.Russell mite sound pleasing and exciting but it wont be like that unless oakland fixes all that other holes they have offensively....O-Line ,TE,RB,WR(it seems as if they might need to have 11 new starter offensively next season)which might be good unless or otherwise new interesting moves happen...well thats all my thoughts on the Raiders Offense...now over to my fellow collegues?

RaiderNation 03-05-2007 11:50 PM

pretty much we need to get the best player in the draft...CJ. we need to get rid of every1 except curry on offence. we need to get a big back. jordan is a big back but plays like hes small. we need to pound the ball at the defence then go long for CJ and curry

SanFran 03-05-2007 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaiderNation (Post 192856)
pretty much we need to get the best player in the draft...CJ. we need to get rid of every1 except curry on offence. we need to get a big back. jordan is a big back but plays like hes small. we need to pound the ball at the defence then go long for CJ and curry

Exactly..A RB like michael Bush from Lousiville would be a Nice Fit in that Greg knapp offense, nice complement to Jordan

Green Bay Scat 03-05-2007 11:59 PM

I think Booth and Gallery on the right side will be a good duo

49erfaithful 03-06-2007 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaiderNation (Post 192856)

you need an o-line first and a consistent running game. plus you need a QB that can make the throw. If the raiders dont fix the o-line no one will be able to get CJ the ball

SanFran 03-06-2007 12:02 AM

Jeremy Newberry C (Former Por Bowler and ex Niner) is interviewing with the Raiders..i dont know if Newberry will ever overcome his injury porblems..best of luck to him and hopefully raiders make a wise decisions regarding him...

Gribble 03-06-2007 12:03 AM

They have a long way to go to catch up with anyone in the division. This is a multi-year process and if they go to a WC-like system Turner might go for Quinn in order to replcate the role of Troy Aikman, although that is really a long shot.

RaiderLifer 03-06-2007 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gribble (Post 192904)
They have a long way to go to catch up with anyone in the division. This is a multi-year process and if they go to a WC-like system Turner might go for Quinn in order to replcate the role of Troy Aikman, although that is really a long shot.

What? (10 characters)

doingthisinsteadofwork 03-06-2007 01:44 AM

The process of rebuilding the Oline has already began.Cable has been hired.ITs not like there isnt talent its the coaching.Ever since Kromer left its gone downhill.However Oline still needs to be drafted.The only guy who deserves a lock as a starter for next year is Boothe.