Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Rate My Fantasy Team (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33)

T-Col 08-29-2005 01:57 PM

Rate My Fantasy Team

This is a 20 team league. It is divided into two sub-leagues each with a different draft. In my draft, I had the number 10 pick. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, 1 K, 1 D. We have to have the same number of bench players as starters at each position. Rate how my draft went.

QB Jake Plaummer
QB Eli Manning

RB Willis McGehee
RB Rudi Johnson
RB LaMont Jordan
RB Mike Anderson

WR Nate Burleson
WR Anquan Boldin
WR Donald Driver
WR Eddie Kenninson
WR Keary Colbert
WR Kevin Curtis

K Jason Elam
K Nate Kaeding

D Baltimore
D Cinncinati

HChu 08-29-2005 02:00 PM

RB, K, and D are the only ones that are solid, QB and the WR position have many question marks.

T-Col 08-29-2005 02:06 PM

Jake threw for 4,000 yards and 27 TD's last year. He should improve on that this year. Only knock is the turnovers, but I only loose 2 points for that. My receivers are questionable, but they are all possibilities for a breakout year. Donald Driver should repeat last year's preformance, Eddie Kenninson is now number 1 in KC, Burleson, Boldin, and Colbert could all breakout this year. If only one of them does, then I have three solid starters. I think Curtis could put up a Brandon Stokley type year. Considering where I picked, I am very pleased with my draft.

eazyb81 08-29-2005 02:07 PM

I think your QB may cause you problems, I don't like Plummer or Manning as a legit starter.

Your WRs would be great if you had a legit #1, but as it is you have some very good #2 and #3 fantasy WRs. You have good depth at the position, but no real stars to rack up points every week.

I like your RBs a lot, you have a good K in Elam, and you have the best fantasy and real life defense.

Just my 2 cents...

DaFan 08-29-2005 02:11 PM

That's a good team for a 20 team league, but I'd definitely keep an eye out for a guy heating it up at QB to grab off waivers. Drop Kaeding like a dirty sock when you find that guy, keeping an extra kicker on your roster is a waste of a roster slot. At least try and trade him away and updgrade somewhere else in the process.

drowe 08-29-2005 03:00 PM

i like it.........no superstars that you'll be able count on for points every week though. mcgahee and johnson will probably be good...i like your wr's....and you're right about plummer, he could be huge for ya.

and ya can't argue with baltimore's d.

Bengalsrz 08-29-2005 03:39 PM

not very reliable QB, and for some reason, cinci is ranked the number five D on yahoo, if only they were really that good

The Fat Kid 05-30-2006 10:01 AM

8)

SuperMcGee 05-30-2006 03:07 PM

judging by your team id say Boldin, Driver, and Jordan were nice steals. i applaud all three selections

jetvilma51 05-30-2006 03:11 PM

the only thing i see holdin you back from being number 1 is QB, im not sayin plummers bad but i dont think hes a ligit starter for a fanasy team but great depth

A-/B+