Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Who is the Washington Redskins SuperFan? (Read Post before voting) (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33742)

Shane P. Hallam 05-12-2009 10:39 AM

Who is the Washington Redskins SuperFan? (Read Post before voting)

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE VOTING:

How to Vote:

You will vote in the poll above, but you should be voting for who you think is the best fan of his/her team. This means that the person has shown extraordinary knowledge of football and their team on both the NFL and Team Forum. This is also a person who lives and dies with their team. This DOES NOT mean the person who is an Admin/Mod/Team Leader, or who is just a stupid homer.

If you have questions post them here.

The SuperFan Competition:

Every day, starting May 1st, I will put up a poll in the off-topic thread, stickied for 24 hours. Every day will be a different team (let's say "Giants") I will make a list of at most, 10 Giants fans, and the SWDC public votes for who is the super fan of the group. Now, this isn't the most homer fan, or the fan who is a mod/admin/around the most. This is who has the most knowledge or his/her team, who has the most knowledge of the NFL, and who makes positive and well-thought out posts on any NFL material.

Past Winners

5/1/09 – Dallas Cowboys: D-Unit

5/2/09 – Houston Texans: comahan

5/3/09 – Tampa Bay Bucs: Caddy

5/4/09 – San Diego Chargers: CC.SD

5/5/09 – Minnesota Vikings: Vikes99ej

5/6/09 – Cincinnati Bengals: PalmertoCJ

5/7/09 - St. Louis Rams: yodachu

5/8/09 - Miami Dolphins: draftguru151

5/9/09 - Oakland Raiders: ParanoidMoonDuck

5/10/09 - Seattle Seahawks: jballa838

5/11/09 - Indianapolis Colts: Geo

Addict 05-12-2009 10:39 AM

traditionally, I'll complain about there being no poll.

NO POLL, JBOND!!!!

The Unseen 05-12-2009 10:42 AM

STRIP runnin' away

brat316 05-12-2009 10:42 AM

This is a tough one. Who gets it STRIP, Dirty, 703, Critesy...i'll wait.

Shane P. Hallam 05-12-2009 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Addict (Post 1658072)
traditionally, I'll complain about there being no poll.

NO POLL, JBOND!!!!

I think you need to realize that you make the thread first, then they ask you to put up the poll, so I have to fill it out, type the options, etc.

Rob S 05-12-2009 10:43 AM

Yeah STRIP has it........some good posters up there tho.

diabsoule 05-12-2009 10:45 AM

My vote went to Critesy. I flipped a coin between him and STRIP. True story.

Borat 05-12-2009 10:52 AM

Ghetto STRIP get the vote.

Another good group of posters though.

Caddy 05-12-2009 11:04 AM

Critesy for me pluz.

LonghornsLegend 05-12-2009 11:26 AM

STRIP's my boy, great poster...Plus he knows the NBA draft and it's always fun to get caught up to speed with just a few post, but I like Dirty Thirty also he's a good poster.

Addict 05-12-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBond93 (Post 1658081)
I think you need to realize that you make the thread first, then they ask you to put up the poll, so I have to fill it out, type the options, etc.

I know, but I'm not one to break tradition ;)

also: I voted for the Artist formerly known as Ghettosermon

the decider13 05-12-2009 11:34 AM

Really tough call for me between STRIP and Dirty Thirty.

BeerBaron 05-12-2009 12:02 PM

I like Dirty and Skinzz, but this is a STRIP no brainer for me. One of my favorite posters of all.

Matthew Jones 05-12-2009 12:09 PM

Looks like STRIP is gonna win this one in a landslide. I voted for my boy Dirty Thirty, but STRIP is one of the best posters on here.

princefielder28 05-12-2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeerBaron (Post 1658198)
I like Dirty and Skinzz, but this is a STRIP no brainer for me. One of my favorite posters of all.

I share those views

McBain 05-12-2009 12:31 PM

based on the criteria i went with myself.

brat316 05-12-2009 12:58 PM

Went with Dirty since Ghetto would win it, either way both is goods

BeerBaron 05-12-2009 01:01 PM

I think one of these times, the people who keep voting for someone different because they know "one of the guys is gonna win" is gonna get it wrong, lol. ;)

brat316 05-12-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeerBaron (Post 1658283)
I think one of these times, the people who keep voting for someone different because they know "one of the guys is gonna win" is gonna get it wrong, lol. ;)

not if they are smart and click show results.

CC.SD 05-12-2009 01:05 PM

God I really wanted to vote for Ghettosermon, but I had to settle for STRIP.

Shane P. Hallam 05-12-2009 01:16 PM

Another great crop of posters. Obviously Ghetto is a world class guy, but the others in this group definitely deserves some love. I know critesy fairly well, played XBox with him and what not, awesome guy and very knowledgable. Dirty Thirty, who I voted for, is very underrated and definitely knows his stuff. Skinzzfan24 was my choice for TL, and he does SUCH an amazing job with that forum. HChu is more of an MLB and NHL guy, but obviously a legendary poster, and the rest has some other guys like McBain, JRTPlaya, and 703 who know this team very very well!

SeanTaylorRIP 05-12-2009 01:33 PM

Here is my thoughts on everyone:

Hchu: He got my vote. Excellent poster. Very smart and crafty poster who's posts are about content not flash. He got my vote because he's been holding down the skins forums for a long time. At one point basically the Skins team forum was just me and him and a couple sprinkles from other teams.

Dirtythirty: I had to really think about this one. Honestly any other time I'd vote for DT but I went with Hchu for respect for how long he's been here. To be honest though DT not me is your ultimate skins fan and IMO should be getting the vote in this. The guy knows the Skins up and down more than anyone on this site. He is also active on other skins forums and if I need an update on anything Skins, I look to his posts. As of late I think DT has become one of the best posters on this site. He has also become increasingly involved throughout the boards in the draft section and fantasy activities.

Critesy: Awesome poster. He's also was one of the lone skins fans holding it down at NFLDC for a while. He doesn't post an excessive amount every day, but when you do see his posts they are all quality. And hell he might be one of the only skins fans other than me left who still wants JC to succeed. Very quality poster who isn't a homer and represents the Skins name well.

Skinzzfan: Deserves some votes. Probably the most underrated Skins poster. Is always informed with the happenings of the Skins. He probably isn't that well known outside of the Skins boards though. To me he's like a young BBD, which is an amazing complement.

703Skins202: Very underrated poster. Probably isn't that well known outside of the team boards but he posts in the draft and college sections, probably one of the more consistent posters in the skins board. I don't always agree with him, but he always gives his opinion.

McBain: Mysterious poster. Doesn't post often but sometimes has some great posts, and sometimes strange posts. Can't really explain it.

JRTPlaya21 : Knows his VAtech stuff, don't always agree with him, but a cool poster.

toddmlazarchick: Haha probably the most "hated" skins fan on the boards hence his -611 rep, but I like him. Is there to keep everyone in late and bash us when we are being stupid.

Also he's not in the poll but 2livecrew deserves a mention, all of his posts are in the Skins forum but all posts are quality posts.

Also going back in the day but SidneyG deserves a mention. He's a great poster, but your lucky if he posts once every 3 months. Also there is ST21 can't remember his new name now off the top of my head but he's been a much improved poster since he changed his username.

eaglesalltheway 05-12-2009 01:40 PM

For me, I really had to think about who I would choose, between STRIP and Dirty Thirty. Both are absolutely amazing members of this site and they are two people I really respect a ton. STRIP is very knowedgeable and is one of the mainstays of this forum. As is DT, and I don't think of the Redskins on here without either of them. Eventually, I chose Dirty Thirty, but I can't tell you how difficult the decision was.

D-Unit 05-12-2009 01:52 PM

Since ghetto has deservingly this locked up, I'll give some love to Dirty.

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 05-12-2009 01:53 PM

I went with Ghetto aka STRIP.