Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Pulling an All-Nighter (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33765)

Donno 05-13-2009 02:18 AM

Pulling an All-Nighter
 
Got to get all my homework done by 8am when I leave to school. Tomorrows my last day basically until finals. Any advice? I already pounded a Monster.

WMD 05-13-2009 02:19 AM

5 Hour Energy Drink!

fenikz 05-13-2009 02:22 AM


Donno 05-13-2009 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lions WMD (Post 1659842)
5 Hour Energy Drink!

They do work I get those all the time

Burns336 05-13-2009 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donno (Post 1659845)
They do work I get those all the time

blow. Not kidding. Read like 200 pages one night because I had to get ready for a test. Unless you can get some aderol, that would work great too.

Caddy 05-13-2009 02:37 AM

No-Doze or any caffeine tablet on the market.

I'll be pulling an all night tonight too. Gotta do a 2000 word essay on the ethics of blogging and its relation to ethical journalism.

TitanHope 05-13-2009 02:38 AM

Try actually wanting to fall asleep.

Seems to do the trick for me! :(

Mr. Hero 05-13-2009 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burns336 (Post 1659850)
blow. Not kidding. Read like 200 pages one night because I had to get ready for a test. Unless you can get some aderol, that would work great too.

*adderall
and Vyvanse is better and more powerful.

Burns336 05-13-2009 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Hero (Post 1659857)
*adderall
and Vyvanse is better and more powerful.

I don't know man, my roommate has the 30mg adderall and I'm not sure how much more powerful you would want it.

It makes me pant pretty much and cracks me out like no other. I hate taking it, I'll only do it if I'm in a bind.

holt_bruce81 05-13-2009 02:51 AM

Can't to much Energy Drinks be dangerous?

I would suggest a few Mountain Dews :) Do the Dew!

yourfavestoner 05-13-2009 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burns336 (Post 1659858)
I don't know man, my roommate has the 30mg adderall and I'm not sure how much more powerful you would want it.

It makes me pant pretty much and cracks me out like no other. I hate taking it, I'll only do it if I'm in a bind.

I know what you mean. The only time I've taken that **** was to cram for school, and it was easily the grossest I've ever felt on a drug. Chemically, it's basically low-grade prescription meth.

Blow FTW.

Mr. Hero 05-13-2009 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burns336 (Post 1659858)
I don't know man, my roommate has the 30mg adderall and I'm not sure how much more powerful you would want it.

It makes me pant pretty much and cracks me out like no other. I hate taking it, I'll only do it if I'm in a bind.

I loved adderall so much I faked ADD long enough to get a prescription but I haven't touched it in two years now. I liked the extended releases, I could pop those like candy. But Vyvanse gives you a more focus jitteriness and seems to last longer at a higher level. I've just found that when i'd get vyvanse I'd take less mgs than I would when I got addies.

Brent 05-13-2009 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 (Post 1659859)
Can't to much Energy Drinks be dangerous?

If you're a *****.

McBain 05-13-2009 03:20 AM

alling a pull nighter eh?

Addict 05-13-2009 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McBain (Post 1659871)
alling a pull nighter eh?

Congratulations!

You have been nomitated for the prestigious Captain Obvious Lifetime Achievement AwardŽ for excellence in redunancy.

We wish you the best of luck, and in the interest of full disclosure, we will list the other nominees:
- the man who stood on a fish market and said something smelled fishy
- the man who informed people that aquaman likes water

Best of luck!

Capt. I.M. Obvious
Chairman

McBain 05-13-2009 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Addict (Post 1659885)
Congratulations!

You have been nomitated for the prestigious Captain Obvious Lifetime Achievement AwardŽ for excellence in redunancy.

We wish you the best of luck, and in the interest of full disclosure, we will list the other nominees:
- the man who stood on a fish market and said something smelled fishy
- the man who informed people that aquaman likes water

Best of luck!

Capt. I.M. Obvious
Chairman

You like salad dressing on your caeser salad don't you?

Donno 05-13-2009 04:08 AM

Thanks for the advice guys

Addict 05-13-2009 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McBain (Post 1659887)
You like salad dressing on your caeser salad don't you?

actually I hate dressing.

TitleTown088 05-13-2009 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Hero (Post 1659857)
*adderall
and Vyvanse is better and more powerful.

Cheaters.

What happened to the old fashion way? A pot of coffee.

bored of education 05-13-2009 08:25 AM

Coffee+ 100+ mgs ofAdderal + Energy Drinks = not sleeping for long time
happened many a times in college for me

CJSchneider 05-13-2009 08:35 AM

"Mini-thins" was my drug of choice.

Brothgar 05-13-2009 08:36 AM

Classical Music real low just don't do like Brahm's Lulaby or anything. Helps you concentrate If you had time I would also suggest full spectrum lightbulbs. Although studies show that it is best to study in the same environment that you will be tested.

TitleTown088 05-13-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bored of education (Post 1659944)
Coffee+ 100+ mgs ofAdderal + Energy Drinks = not sleeping for long time
happened many a times in college for me

Like I have said before, addy is steroids for academics.

Addict 05-13-2009 09:33 AM

I usually do it purely on coffee.

Rob S 05-13-2009 10:05 AM

I pop an energy drink around 2 when I would probably usually turn in then switch to coffee......did it twice this week so I guess it is a proven system.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.